-With a Search Warrant-

Miles POV:

We just passed over some town in Virginia. Let me just say this place looks so normal. Nova sets me down on the top of a shop near the house.
"Ok, Riri, we are here. Which house was it again?" I say looking around.
"It should be on this street, the house with the green door if that helps." Riri states, she was lucky, just chilling in her house and is our tech support if you could call it that.
"Question, are we just going to knock on the door and expect this random family to just let us in and ask questions. We definitely can't pass as some sort of official people." He asks Riri.
"Sam, I'm not that stupid, I got them somet ticket for a show at the Kennedy Center in DC, they should be gone for a while."
"So you're asking us to break into some families' homes just to look around. Really Riri." I remark. Bending the rule, that fine. Breaking and entering, not fine.
"Just call it investigation, I bet that you've done something like this before. Sorry Sam, You glow like a night light not really sneaky."
"Well you do too. So don't even try to give me a new nickname." Sam coldy states. He takes off his Nova helmet, he puts it in a backpack.He just looks like a normal kid not a superhero at all. I turn invisible and we start walking towards the house.
"Is it just me or does this just look like a normal house. Doesn't give me a-villain-or-evil-person-grew-up-here vibes. Also does anyone have a key. Or are we breaking the door or window."
"Done, smart houses are soo easy to hack." The lock clicks signaling that it was open. Sam opens the door and we head inside. The light turned on as well.
"Umm, this looks like some sort of HGTV house. It's too perfect looking, or is it just me." Sam states.
"We should split up, we'd get out of here quicker. I'll go to the garage and you can check the basement. I have a feeling we're going to find something."
We split up with Riri in advising us I guess.
"How is life outside, do people still dance, and are food trucks still a thing?" Riri questions. "What the date? Has it been years?"
"Riri, stop talking please."
I manage to find the garage and see a box labeled Trash. I start to look through it and find a photo album with Year of You.
"Riri, what did you say was the age of the kid?" I ask.
"Well, around 8 or something. Why?"
"These picture," I state while flipping through it. "It has a girl. But this seems to be at least ten years of photos." The last page with a photo seems to be a party but is missing some photos.
"Do you think Miss CRADLE director came here? There are some photos missing."
"Well, yeah. But what connection does she have to them. They could be her parents but what happened. You don't just forget you have a child overnight."

"Guys, I think I know what's up?" Sam said. I found this police document. I might have something to do with CRADLE lady. Can we head out. I really want to get out of here."

I take the photo book and see something else. We meet in at the front door and Sam shows me the document. I read it out loud for Riri.

"So, it's a missing child case. They found a kid in their house who claimed to be their daughter but they denied it. They called the police stating there was an unknown child in there house. The police took her way and she was put into foster care. That's like the overview I guess."
"So powers were not experiment. So either a mutant or Inhuman." Riri states. "Can you take a picture of the document and send it to me. I might be able to track where they sent her and why she might be the way she is."
After sending it to Riri and Sam, flied us to some building to recap what we have. Him talking to two people who weren't there isn't exactly the most normal thing.

"So, CRADLE lady is either a mutant or Inhuman with memory wiping and manipulating powers." Sam says, floating with his Nova helmet on. "She also seems to have erased her parents memory of her, which seems powerful. She also must have visited something cause some of the photos are gone. Ugh. Why can't supervillains not have tragic backstreets or complicated families." He was now sitting cross-legged and floating.
"Guys, she didn't seem to have made it to the foster home. She was taken in by some distance relative or something. It doesn't really say that well."
"Thanks for the help Riri, this helps us understand her but we still have no idea why she hates teen heroes and stuff."
"More questions, some answers" Sam says floating upside down. Are we done? I don't want CRADLE to see us together and might give them more reason to do more searches ect."
"Yeah we should go back. Riri, are you sure there was no way they could see or know we were here right?" I ask.
"Dude, this is the last place CRADLE would look for teen superheroes. Virginia is superhero free."
"Yeah, I guess." I reply.
We put the documents back and see the Delgado return to their house. The seem so happy and a perfect family. So why would a supervision come from a family like this?

Hey, hello and hi. It's me. Umm... I just wanted to say that I have two new fics. If you want to give them a read that would be great. IDK if their good. One is a MCU story through the eyes of an average girl and the other is comic talk and stuff. (I know and read to many comics. Send help. My wallet is dead.)
But yeah if you read it that would be amazing. I also love reading your guys comments and stuff. It makes my heart all fuzzy and stuff cause people actually read it and it's not me refreshing the page just to make sure all the spelling errors are fixed.

See you guys later. -Aura