-Paperwork-

From the Desk of Agent Blue

For Level Black Agents Only

C.R.A.D.L.E.

Child-hero Reconnaissance and Disruption Law Enforcement

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an update on the situation at hand:

There seems to be some unwilling citizens and teens who don't want to help us find these child vigilantes. We have now set CRADLE agents to the school in which the vigilanties reside in. We are also enforcing a curfew for teens so the vigilantes have a harder time remaining unfound. One of our agents pointed out that it is very likely for the child vigilanties' know each other's alter egos, which could be helpful in capturing them. We will test this theory with the captured heroes so far.

We have finally finished organizing our ranks and assignments for each color. Here is the simplified version of future reference.

Red- Technology Based Abilities

Which include people with technology that gives abilities or help their endeavors

Threat examples:

-Wasp

-Iron Heart

Blue- Genetic Abilities

These include Inhumans, Mutants and those born with powers

Threat examples:

-Ms. Marvel

-Moon Girl

-Squirrel Girl

Yellow- Enhancements through other means

This is the biggest group and they do not fit in the other two groups. This can be though radiation, idems, or accidents that result in power.

Threat examples:

-Nova

-Spider-man

-Brawn

Our main goal is to capture the Champions. If they were captured their whole group would be compromised. They have already injured and nearly killed many of our agents.

We have already capture a few of the teen vigilanties, those include:

-Moon Girl and her dinosaur

-Snow Guard

-Locust

They have been sent to the Clayfield Boarding School which has been very strained due to the fact that we have no way to neutralize Snow Guard's power. The director has plans for a different approach to the neutralization and helping them. She still hasn't shared anything. We need a New Warrior to go to Clayfield to help keep things quiet. We do not want people to begin to suspect things. The location is classified.

We will need some New Warriors to help on the field with capturing the child vigilanties. Anyone willing to help would be greatly appreciated.

Written by: Agent Blue, Overseer of the Genetic Sector

I will not let these children suffer the same faith as me. I must remember this is for their good. It has always been and will be. They need to be taught that heroes can't always help and life as a hero is not something they should be wanting to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... That was the CRADLE files. I will try to sprinkle them in throughout this fic. Coming up with how CRADLE works took a lot of brainstorming. I will clear some things up though.

Firstly, they are ranked by color, the primary colors are the main groups and have targets. They then make smaller groups for the major threat people like Ms. Marvel and Spider-man. They will try to find weaknesses and stuff like that.

Each primary color has a level Black agent. They are to report to the director and are monitoring everyone's action and making sure there are no leaks and stuff like that. Their identities are anonymous so that the information is not found.

The Director's identity is only known by Level black agents. Most of the Level Black agents haven't even met her. That's all the info I'm giving you on her. Also the slanted text is a note she wrote on the report. She is an original character and the embodiment of the bad stuff of superheroing. I think you guys will like her. She is also going to be super important to the story later on.

Also the New Warriors will appear sometimes in the story, I don't really know them that well and only read the run with Nova so... yeah. The New Warriors are Level Black agents due to them teaming up with them.

Sorry that the author's note was long, anyways thanks for reading. See you in two weeks. :) -Aura