Chapter 11

Finishing up my last class today, I went to my apartment to relax until my date tonight with Yasmine

Finishing up my last class today, I went to my apartment to relax until my date tonight with Yasmine. Up until this morning I had no idea where I was taking her, I just knew I wanted to take her out and spend some time with her outside of the gym.

I figured it out though. I found this really nice outdoor igloo themed restaurant by the waterside. They had great reviews so that's where I'm taking princess tonight.

Princess, my babygirl.

Since I've been here she's the only thing I've been looking forward to nowadays. She's so beautiful and she doesn't even know it. I intend on reminding her everyday for the rest of my time here.

It's torture every session with having to remain professional throughout each training. She always looks so good in those tights and sports bras, but I had to keep it professional for her sake. I know she's very serious about her transformation and I don't intend on distracting her from that, even though sometimes I really want to take her right in the gym room.

I know it's a bit selfish of me to pursue her but at this point it's impossible not to. Spending all those afternoons in the gym and getting to know her makes it really difficult to stay away and I don't want to.

I find myself always thinking about her which was weird at first but now I welcomed the thoughts of her. Her beautiful brown skin that glistens when the sunlight hit her just right, her long curly hair that she's always wearing in a bun, her curvaceous body and the way her clothes sit on her perfectly.

Yea, I wanted every bit of her.

I knew she wanted me too and normally I would hit it and quit it by now but I don't want that with Yasmine. I want to pursue something with her or at least see where this goes.

Says a lot for someone who's not going to be around for too long.

The voice in my head nags at me. The voice was right though.

I live in LA, but I'm here as a personal trainer on a one year contract. At first I wasn't going to come here but my sister insisted I took the offer so that we could be together like old times. It didn't take a lot to convince me because before this Macy and I hadn't seen each other in about two years. Macy used to live in LA with me up until she got a job offer with the law firm she's at now. It was a once in a life time deal and it was one of those things where she couldn't pass up.

So, I took State Wide's offer when they told me to come here for the year. This branch was a newly opened and they needed to find the right employees. Finding regular staff was easy but personal trainers were a bit harder so that's why I'm here. Filling in the gap for a year so they can hire permanent trainers. Even Troy was a transfer but he came from the Boston branch.