Chapter 14

⚠️ Sexual Content Ahead ⚠️

I thought I would wake up today feeling a little better about the events that happened last night but I felt way worse. I should've known getting involved with my trainer would be a messy situation.

Weirdly enough I don't regret it.

I just came off the phone with the gym. I told them to clear my training sessions. As much as I miss him, it's going to be a very awkward situation between us if I kept going to the sessions. I decided to just do regular gym sessions and work by myself to get things done.

I dragged myself out of bed and went to take a shower. As I'm coming out of the shower and getting dressed I hear my front door open and close.

"Yas?" Kaia's voice traveled through the apartment.

"In here." I yelled back. Dragging my oversized T-shirt over my head.

"Hey," She looked at me with soft eyes. "Are you okay? What happened last night?"

"Giovanni is an asshole that's what happened." I rolled my eyes.

"He took off after you left, so I didn't even get a chance to press him. So you're gonna have to fill me in." She says. "Ooh and I brought food. I know you're on a strict diet so I brought you a chicken salad."

"Thanks." I muttered.

I proceed to tell her everything that happened last night. By time I was done she was pissed at her brother. She knew he always did stupid things like this and she regretted inviting him.

"Although I am mad at Kade, I'm more pissed at Gio for acting the way he did. He didn't even hear me out and then he barked at me when I tried explaining. Then when I'm leaving that's when he wants to hear me out." I said.

"That was pretty shitty of him. He was clouded by jealousy and rage and he took it out on you. Not cool. He may be Macy's brother but I'll kick his ass." She said sipping her drink.

"I don't even want to think about it anymore, I dropped him as my trainer so I don't have to worry about dealing with him."

"You dropped him!?" Kaia laughed. "Are you gonna get a new trainer?"

"Nah, I'm just gonna do the regular gym. The other trainer they have for the evenings is a big flirt and I don't wanna deal with that." I told her. She nodded her head listening.

"So are you guys like over over?" She asked.

"We were never a thing in the first place, so there was nothing to be over."

"You know what I mean Yas, like you guys are done talking and seeing each other?"

"I'm not going to lie. I'm a little bummed because I really really like him. I thought it was getting somewhere good, especially after that date.  I don't know, I guess we we're done." I said and just then my phone started ringing again.