Chapter 16

I was now cooling down on the treadmill

I was now cooling down on the treadmill. Today had been really effective. I did a lot in the gym today. I was getting a feel for the equipments and figuring out which ones I liked. I felt really good after today's workout. Giovanni had came to say hi when I first arrived.

Now he's standing by me waiting waiting for my cool down to be done.

"You did really good today Yasmine," I heard him say and I looked at him.

"Were you watching me?" I teased.

"Would it be creepy if I said yes." He asked and we both laughed.

I was finally done with the treadmill and man! I was beat. I grabbed my water bottle and drank some. Every part of me was sweating. My scalp was hot and I felt a pool of water in my waist trainer.

I went to the locker room to grab my things and meet Giovanni at the front door. As we were walking to my car I turned to him smiling.

"Gio look," I said and when he stopped walking and turned his attention to me, I pulled my waist trainer off and a pool of sweat fell to the floor of the parking lot with a splash. I started laughing and Gio clapped his hands looking impressed.

"That's the amount of sweat I wanna see when I'm fucking you senseless." He grinned and my cheeks got hot.

"Gio!" I said lightly hitting his arm and he smiled innocently.

The thought of having sex with Gio came to my mind a whole lot. I wanted him so badly and he wasn't making it easier.

He just had to walk around looking so damn fine, all the time.

"Okay babygirl, just follow me okay?" He said. He wanted me to follow his car to his place. I nodded and got in my car, waiting for him to get in his. He pulled out of the parking lot and I pulled out trailing behind him.

A few minutes later we pulled up to a tall apartment building. We parked in the parking garage and Gio and I walked towards the elevator. This place was sleek and amazing. I could only imagine the rent here. When the elevator doors opened we walked down the hallway which only had 4 doors. Two on each side. He opened the door and we walked into his penthouse.

"Are you low key a billionaire?" I asked him looking around his penthouse. This place was absolutely massive. I heard him chuckle.

It was so sleek, and the floor to ceiling window views were breathtaking. You can see all the city lights which makes it so beautiful. His couches were grey in color and the rest of his furniture had the same color. His kitchen counter was long and grey as well with a view as well. It's like everywhere in here had floor to ceiling windows with views of the city. It even had stairs! This place was gorgeous.

"I'm gonna shower, where's your bathroom?" I asked him.

"You can use the one in my bedroom." He told me walking upstairs to the direction of his bedroom. He opened the door to his bedroom and I was in awe.