Chapter 17

Chapter 17

 I wake up to the smell of my dad actually frying bacon! Like for the first time in like like like 10 years! I'm using to many likes huh? Oops sorry. I jump out of my bed and run down the stairs resulting in a face plant on the soft carpet. But not that soft, it still hurt. I quickly get up and rush towards the kitchen.

"I SMELL BACON!!!!!!!!" I yell.

"Here have a seat," my dad hands me a plate.

I sit down and examine it. Yum! Bacon, pancakes, and scrambled eggs! I stuff it into my mouth and wash it down with some OJ. Time to get dressed. I throw on a plain white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Grabbing my backpack, I go downstairs and put my boots on.  I open the door and I see Zane lazily leaning on his car.

"Zane!" I yell and run over towards him.

"Hey Celeste."

"What are you doing here?"

"Picking you up silly."

"Oh... I knew that."

I open the door and sit shotgun.

"Celeste." Zane says sounding more serious.

"Huh?"

"You know we are going to have to go to war right?"

"With Jake?" I ask.

"Yea."

"Why!"

"I got a letter yesterday, it was Jake. He is declaring a war unless we return you."

"NO!" I yell.

"Take me back then!"

"You know we can't do that." He tells me.

"Be careful." I tell him.

"I will. We're here"

"Huh? Oh."

I had almost forgot we were going to school. Oh god I missed so much! Me and Zane exit the car walking in with our hands entwined. I earn a lot of jealous glares from girls. I grab my books from my locker and we both head to class.

"Celeste." the teacher calls.

"Here!" I yell.

"I see your back." he mutters.

Gosh! That's Mr.Lassuire for you. Hates everyone!

Lunch comes around, and I head to my locker to put my books away. I do my combination and open the door. A slip falls out and I reach down to pick it up.

Celeste,

Remember me? No? You should, it's Jakey.  Remember Caleb? Yea he's your brother. Marry Midnight Rose's alpha or he gets it.

With tons of hate,

Jake

I drop my books eyes only on the slip. He wouldn't kill a little boy would he? I run towards the doors of the school and bump into someone.

"Celeste?"

I look up, Zane.

"Hey are you crying?" He asks.

I ignore him and continue running. Once outside I near the woods and shift with the note in my mouth. I need to get home.

Zane P.O.V

I run after Celeste. That girl is too reckless, what could be wrong now? She looked scared.

Author's Note PLEASE READ!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I haven't updated for a while! I am really busy!

 Well here's chapter 17. I will update A.S.A.P this time! Anyways so I got this message concerning people who play Celeste and Zane. I picture Liam Hemsworth playing Zane just with grey eyes and more lighter hair, but he is going to be Zane. As for Celeste, I'm pretty sure it should be India Eisley but with purple eyes and lighter hair, but I'm still not happy with that decision. But Liam Hemsworth is going to be Zane. thats for sure. I'm just uneasy about the actress for Celeste. Please if you have any ideas for her you think would be good tell me. Thanks!