Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Zane P.O.V

"Yeah! She's gone!" I scream.

"Calm down honey!" my mom says.

"Well what do you expect I do!"

"Who do you think has taken her?" My dad joins in.

"I don't kn- Jake."

"Jake?" My parents both say in unison.

"Yeah from Midnight Rose pack."

"Ooohhh...." My parents both cooed.

I do a face palm and go to my study. As I find more about the Midnight Rose pack the phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Zaney Poo snuggle wuggins baby."

Oh no.

I sigh,"Hi grandma..."

"Is that how you treat your grandmother! Give me a hug!"

"Um ok? There I did." I said without really doing anything.(She always wants me to give her an air hug over the phone...)

"No you didn't!"

"Wha-"

"I see you!"

"Huh?" I look around and ahhhh! My grandma is outside my window! I really need to close my blinds more often.....

She waves frantically and says,"Open the door."

I pretend I don't hear her and mouth,"What?"

She grabs a potted plant from the yard and throws it at the window shattering it. She then steps into my study as if nothing has  happened.

She wipes her hands on my curtains saying,"I never did understand windows."

I hit my head onto my desk and sigh.

Celeste P.O.V

    Bored. I am so bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH! I just want to curl up and die in a hole!! Worst day ever! Well at least I have books in here. I am currently reading 'Mockingjay' by Suzanne Collins. I just had finished 'Catching Fire' and 'The Hunger Games' before that. Team Peeta all the way! I hear the door creak and I look up to see the little boy from earlier walk in.

"Um Hi?" I said.

He ignores me and gets on the bed. Okay? He snuggles up to me and soon I hear snoring. Uh... Okay then.....

"Please don't hurt me anymore," he says in his sleep.

Huh? Who could be hurting him and who exactly is he?

------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait people!