Chapter 18

I keep running towards my house. It is about a 10 minute drive so I should be there soon. An unusual scent hits me and I stop in my tracks. Could it be? Rogues? I couldn't of run into them twice in a year. Man I have really bad luck. A white wolf jumps out of the forest and run towards me. I dodge and jump towards it baring my teeth. Ha! Zane taught me how to fight! I bite my teeth into it's neck and it jerks me off. I slam into a tree and fall on the ground. It turns towards me and looks me straight in the eyes. Violet? The wolf had violet eyes!? It shifts into a human and I close my eyes.

"Shift behind a tree." He tells me and throws me a large shirt.

Where did he get that from!? I run to a tree and shift back behind it. The top was too big and went to my knees but hey! What the heck! I walk back to the guy and see that he is dressed too. Seriously! Where does he get these clothes! He had the same colored eyes as my but a little lighter and blonde hair.

"Name?" he asks me.

"Yours?"

"I asked you first."

"Do I look like I care?"

"Its Leo, there."

"Celeste," I reply.

Recognition flashes in his eyes and he scoops me into a big hug.

"I've been searching everywhere! I missed you soo much Cece!" he sobs.

"Wait hold up! Who the heck are you!?"

"You don't remember?" A sad look comes across his face.

"I'm sorry no."

As if on cue, Zane barges into the scene and gives me a big kiss.

"Do you know how worried I was!" He tells me.

"Hey who are you?" Leo asks.

"I'm her mate." Zane growls defensively.

"No your only 18 Celeste!"

"How'd you know that?" I ask him.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm your older brother stupid!" He says.

Then right that moment everything came back to me. Me, Caleb, and Leo running in a big castle. Home. My home being on fire. My mom removing my memory to protect me. Everything. Tears sprang to my eyes and I jumped in Leo's arms.

"LEO! I love you!" I scream.

Zane growls and I say," Hey. Back off, he's my brother."

"Why did you run in the first place anyways." Zane asks.

"Oh my god, I forgot!" I exclaim.

I grab the slip that fell and started running towards my house with the boys on my trail. When I get home I open the door and run in.

"Mom!" I scream.

My mom comes downstairs and looks at something behind me with wide eyes.

"Leo?" She asks.

"Mom." Leo says.

Wow! whats up with all these long lost siblings of mine. my mom runs to Leo and they hug for a while until I interrupt them.

"Mom does the name Caleb ring a bell?" I ask.

"Yes Celeste, it does." She tells me in a sad voice.

"Caleb is your little brother. He is probably dead by now." She says again, her voice cracking.

"No! He's not. I saw him!"

"My little bunny is alive!?"

"Yea but... here." I hand my mom the note.

"After a while Zane takes the note and growls while reading it.

"Like hell she will!" he yells eyes turning dark.

"Zane! He's going to kill him! KIILLLL him!" I scream back dragging out the second kill.

"Well what do we do? Celeste can't marry the alpha and we cant just let Caleb die," Leo butts in.

"We will talk about this tomorrow, Celeste go take a nap. It'll help sweetie." My mom tells me.

"Ok mom"

I hug Zane and then Leo. Zane growls and Leo glares at him with intimidating eyes.

Zane shrinks back, " I'm just.. um going to go."

I give him a quick kiss and he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flames lick at the walls of the castle that I knew so well. My old home. The one place where I fit in.

"Leo! Take your little brother and run!" I hear my mother shout.

Screams enter my hearing and my mom looks at me.

"Celeste I'm going to erase your memory. You are next in line. We can't have you telling anyone you're still young."

I nod then everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo P.O.V

"So how'd you lose Caleb?" My mom asks.

"Well after a week or so. Jake found me and the next thing I knew was when I woke up Caleb was gone."

"You could've took them on easily, what happened?"

"I was still sad about Trinity."

"Oh honey. I'm so sorry."

I was talking to mom in the kitchen. I couldn't help but get sad at the mention of Trinity. She was my mate. My mate who died in the fire.

"Bu-" My mom was cut off by a bloodcurdling scream coming from Celeste's room.

Celeste P.O.V

I wake up screaming.

"Celeste?" I hear a voice.

"Alex?"