Chapter 6

Alex P.O.V

"Are you sure you aren't going to kidnap me again, because your taking me somewhere I don't know in the middle of the night?"

"No I won't I promise now shut up we are almost there," I chuckle.

 "OK" Celeste says.

    I take her hand and we come across a duck pond I have found while ' having a snack '.

" Woah!" I hear Celeste exclaim.

" I know."

I take her down and lead her to a bench. We talk for the next half hour.

"So you can't become a vampire if they only bite you?"

"Yes the human has to drink our blood after being bitten to become one of us."

"Oh."

   She looks at me and smiles, with the moonlight reflecting of her dark violet eyes. My eyes travel to her lips. I wonder if they are as soft if they look. What!? What am I thinking!!! This is clearly forbidden! Plus that werewolf would have my head if I even touched a hair on her head. I hear deep breathing and I turn to look at her.

     Oh, she's fallen asleep. I pick her up bridal style and she stirs a little. "Shh. It's okay, go back to sleep," I say. I start heading towards her house. After about fifteen minutes I hear a growl emerging from the woods.

Zane P.O.V

   What is she doing in his arms! She better not be hurt! I slowly walk out of the woods towards the bloodsucker.

"Oh look! It's Mr.Lover boy!"

"What is she doing with you!" I snarl.

"Relax I was just taking her home."

"Maybe I should since your clearly not welcome there."

" Fine shes all yours," Alex says handing her to me.

" Bu-" I turn to see him gone. What were they doing together in the first place?

*****************************

Celeste P.O.V

 I stretch out and snuggle deeper into my pillow. Wait? How did I get home? Was it Alex. He was sweeter than expected. A smile forms on my lips.

" Morning."

I sit up and see Zane's sitting on my chair.

" What are you doing here Zane?"

" What were you doing last night?"

" Me and Alex were hanging out,"

"Did he hurt you?"

"No Zane he didn't."

"Oh"

" Did you bring me home?"

"Halfway"

"Oh"

" I got to go now that I see your safe. We have a pack meeting soon."

" Oh okay."

" Get some more sleep. Bye."

"Bye," I say back.

Zane jumps out the window as I close my eyes and the comfort of sleep welcomes me.