Chapter 23

Zane P.O.V

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" I hear.

I turn my head and see Celeste jumping in front of me. The bullet pierces her skin and she falls to the floor.

"Um. I was never here! I didn't do anything! God the Alpha's going to kill me." Jake runs off. Coward.

"Celeste!" I scream.

I drop to the floor with tears entering my vision. The other wolves retreat and the pack crowds us.

"What's going on here!?" Leo and Alex push their way through the crowd.

"Celeste!" They both shout.

Her breathing delays and her eyes open a bit.

"Zane." she whispers.

"No don't leave me!"

"I love you, I'm sorry."

"No! Don't apologize it was my fault."

Leo looked like he was about to die.

"Celeste please hang in there, I can't lose you after Trinity." Leo begs.

Celeste's parents soon make their way through the crowd too.

"My baby!" Celeste's mom wails.

She spots Caleb and screams, " My other baby!" She hugs him crying on his head.

   Celeste's dad stands there looking down on Celeste's almost lifeless body. A single tear escapes his eye and he wipes it away, then turns around.

"I could change her." I hear Alex say.

"Huh?" I look at him.

"I said I can change her, you stupid deaf mutt!" He yells and I realize he must be dying inside too.

My mind processes his words.

"Do it."

He nods.

Alex P.O.V

   I bend down and grab Celeste's wrist, trying not to cry. My fangs puncture trough her skin and I take her blood. When I am done, I bite my own wrist and let hover it over Celeste's mouth. It drips down.

Leo P.O.V

I watch Alex in suspense until I hear a rustle in the woods. I glance over and see a person.

Zane P.O.V

"Trinity!?" I hear Leo yell.

He runs towards the woods and disappears. What was that!? I look back down at my beautiful mate. Her breathing stops and her eyes open.

"I love you." I whisper.

The END!!! It's OVER, NO MORE!!!

No I'm just kidding there is another chapter. (Kinda) It's just a valentine's day special chapter. But I am writing a sequel and what happens to Celeste will be in it. This is just the end of the first book. The second will be longer and I apologize for how short this one was. So stay tuned for the valentine's day chapter tomorrow. I am thinking the second one should be called 'Awakened Senses.' What do you think? Please comment!! Im begging you!!!!!