Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Caleb P.O.V (That boy living with Alex)

She left me. My own sister. Well I'm pretty sure she didn't know I was her brother, but she still left though. I was ridiculous to think that she cared about me. I just want my mommy. Those stupid, mean people brainwashed her and took all her memory of having another child. I squeeze my eyes shut and snuggle into the bed.

Celeste P.O.V

Ohmigod!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot!!!!! Caleb!!!! The boy who Jake claims to be my brother!!! I drop the fork I was holding and my eyes shift to my mother.

"Mom?"

"Yes Celeste?"

"Do I have a brother?"

"No, I think. Should I be thinking this?"

"Does the name Caleb ring a bell?"

"Oh no. No no no. This is not good. My baby! How could I have forgotten!? They took my memory!" My mom rushes out of the dining room.

Ok that was awkward. I finish my dinner and rush upstairs. As I enter my room, my gummy bear song ringtone pierces the silence.(don't judge)

"Hello?"

"Celeste?" Zane's voice is heard through the phone.

"Yea?"

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Yeah why?"

"I need to introduce you to the pack."

"Oh ok.... Wait what!!"

"See you there, my house tomorrow at three ok bye." Zane hangs up.

Oh, he is so going to get it. I'm going to kill him!!!

******************

Jake P.O.V

"When do we attack?"

"Soon..."

That mutt won't know what hit him.

_______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter I'm soooooooooo sorry like soooooooooooo sorry it was just a filler.