first journey

After Two days...

Win sitting at the Coauch with his laptop and Team writing something on his book..

Team: finished Doctor Win..

Win: is it?? Let me see...

Team gave him the book and looked at his face innocently....

Win: Good....You have a good handwriting...

Team Immeadiatley smiles at him with a proud face.  

Team: Let me play now....??

Win: No No...That book should be completed too..

Team: My hand  hurts....

Win: Finish Now!!!

Team looked at him with a pouting face and starting to doing his homeworks helplessly...Win looked at his face then staring to checking one of his patient's medical report....Suddenly he saw a rubik's cube lying in the middle of Team' s Toys...Win take that and looked at Team who doing his homeworks..So slowly starting to solving the colors. But unfortunately he can't solve atleast one side...

Win : Damn thing!!!

Win closed his laptop and looked at the cube with a sharp look then staring again to solve it...He tried many times but he can't solve that at all..Suddenly Team saw Win frantically moving the cubes sides with almost like a insane man so he Immeadiatley take that from his hand..

Win : What???

Team: Doctor win Don't know anything..

Win: Yeah yeah...if you can solve it then solve.. Let's see then...

Team looked at his face then immediately starting to moving the pieces fastly..side to side, up and down....win chukled by seeing that but slowly his smile faded and shocked by seeing that scene.. Team is solving the whole side with in minutes...

Win: What....The. ...Hell!!.

Suddenly Team put down the cube on win's hand ...Win looked at the cube with widen eyes...

Win looked at the cube with widen eyes

Win: whoaaaa....

Win looked at Team who smiling at him ...

Win: That was good...

Team: Can I play now??

Win  looked at his book and looked back at his face..

Win: finished??

Team: I want to play...It's my play time Doctor win...let me play..

Win: No!! Look at the Timetable..4  to 5 your study time..So Do it...