confirmation

The Same Night...

Win came outside from his Bathroom after took a warm shower then looked at his Empty bedroom with extreme sad face... He looked all over, Every corner, Every place and only he can see and hear Team....his face, his cute smile , his cute call,.

P'winnnnnnn!!!!

Win : Ugh??

Win looked at the side then saw Team's cute photo looking at him with a cute smile..

Win looked at the photo sometimes then looked down with extreme sad face... Then he slowly lyed on the bed with hugging Team's pillow tightly and closed his eyes. slowly his tears started flowing down from his both corners and the whole pillow gone wet with that....

Then the days gone, Weeks gone, Months Gone.... Win daily call Team through the video call and will talk this and that about what happened to them at the whole day.. But win can see Team's Dad's face and attitude and disagreement face whenever he called Team.. So Slowly Win diminished their call time...

Daily call changed into twice in a week..

Twice in a week changed into once in a week ..

Once in a week changed into Once in a month...

Once in a month gone into sometimes...

Then slowly he stopped calling him all...

Now it's become 10 Months since Win talked with Team... Eventhough he missed him badly, He never called him and Team didn't called him back too... But Win will ask Jean about Team daily and Jean will send him many screenshots of Team to win when she video call her little brother... Now Win's phone filled with Team's screenshot pics and that was the only reason why Win can still able to live More...But Nothing changed even Win Stopped talking with Team.. Win's love become grow more and more and Now it become in very a deep condition and he even he couldn't imagine someone else on his place...So he decided to live as a Single guy with the Powerful Memories what Team gave to him.....

1 YEAR AND 6 MONTHS LATER.....
___________________

Win concentrated on his profession and he is one of the Main and highest paid Doctor at his hospital Now..So He was always busy in day and Night...So Most of the time, He will be with his patients and It also helped him to forget his worries.... Win and Betin decided to start a New clinic at their hometown and the arrangements all went well and they decided to open it from Next Month...so Win decided to Move to his hometown, to his home , after finishing all his commitments here at his current Hospital.....

so one-day, Win is sleeping calmly on his bed after his whole day and Night duty with hugging Team's pillow asuaual...