The Test Day

(( Dear babies, Phi lost the Inspiration of this story... so I'm gonna end this.. But Don't worry.. I won't spoil it.. (⁠๑⁠¯⁠◡⁠¯⁠๑⁠)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Next Week,on the Test Day,....

Win driving his car to the place where Team has the Aptitude test.. Win almost started to feeling uncomfortable and Tensed when he thinking about the Test.. but Team was sitting like he is going to attend a world tour.. so he keep singing his Favourite song asuaual with his happy face and a happy mind......

Team : Let me let me let me let me la la la .
Let me let me let me let me ta ta ta..ta..

Win : Ugh!! Will you stop singing Atleast Now!????

Team : Let me let me-- Ugh?? Why P'win?? You don't like this song?? Oh You like Typa song right? Okay I'll sing that song then..Typa Girl that'll make you wanna--

Win : UGH! I'm not meant that.. How can you sing a song right now ??

Team : What?? I'm in a good mood...

Win : Good mood!!? You're going to attend your Test Team !

Team : Yeah... so?

Win : So you're not Afraid??

Team : afraid of what??

Win : (( Sighs)) What if you failed??

Team : GOODNESS!! P'win told me that don't use that word!! Its Bad!!

Win : Jeez!! What I'm saying is--Ugh leave it... Yeah it's a bad word and we should always focus on the Success!

Team : Yes I'm focusing on that now..I'll be a winner, Not a loser P'win... I'm good now.

Win smiled and looked at Team who smiling cutely at him... So Win smiled and shook his head when he heard his confident words...

Win : Then good!

Team : (( Smiles)) So can I sing now??

Win : (( Smiles)) Yeah!

Team smiled and started to singing his Favourite songs one by one and Win smiled and concentrate on the road....
Aftersometimes, Win stopped his car infront of the Special Auditorium then get down from the car with Team... As soon as Team saw the crowd, His smile gone and he quickly walked to his P'win then held his forearm tightly with clinching his whole on to win asuaual..... So win looked at him confusingly and saw Team looking at them all with extreme panicked face..

Win : What??

Team : I'm scared!

Win : What?? Wh-- (( Sighs))
Didn't you give me a speech about success and courage earlier inside the car ? So where did that winner Gone??

Team : I'm scared Now...Let's go home!

Win : WHAT? No we can't do that.. you should attend your test baby...

Team looked at him with a pouty face and slowly his eyes started to teary...so Win understood Team going to cry..

Win : Uh Wait Wait Wait Wait No No No No No.... stop stop stop...

Team : (( Tears))

Win : Don't cry Don't cry hold your Tears Now!! Right now!!!