Confession

The Next Day....

Jean looking at the mirror with doing her Make up and Team looking at her face with UH shaped mouth...Jean looked at his face then smiled...

Jean : What??

Team : Why are you doing these all P'Jean??

Jean : Your P' Jean should be  beautiful one right??... That's why..

Team : I want too..

Jean : What ?? Lipstick??

Team : Mm..mm...

Jean Chukled and slowly applied some Lipstick on his lips...And Baby Team stayed at there without movement..

Jean : Oh my God...How beautiful!!

Team smiled and Quickly looked at the mirror then giggled...Jean smiles and took all her make up items then keep Inside her handbag... Suddenly Win walks to inside with a serious face...

Win : You haven't finished yet Jean?? It's already 11.O clock!!

Jean : Yeah Done...

Jean looked at his face then smiled...Win Shocked when he saw her over make up face...

Win Shocked when he saw her over make up face

Win Immediatley looked at her face angerly...

Jean : What??

Win : It's a study tour..Not a marriage function!! Do you understand..?? First you should learn what a Doctor is.. A doctor shouldn't over concerned about her beauty...He or she should willing to do her or his work without checking the Time and physical appearance.....no one can't succeed in medicine without presence of mind and Respect for the  Time......Do you get me Jean??

Jean looked at his face with a pouty face then nodded as yes...

Win  : Then come..It's Already been late...

Jean : Okay...

Jean took his handbag then looked at Win who still looking at him with a sharp look..

Jean : Now what??

Win : Put that down...

Jean : what???

Win: Put that your hand bag down...
I know what's in that...

Jean : It's all Just a moisturizers and herbals....

Win Immediatley grab the bag then put down all the things on the Table...