vision

At the same evening...

Win driving the car with a smile and looked at the passenger seat...

Win smiles and hold her hands then kissed on her back of plam with still looking at the road

Jean: I missed this ....

Win: What??

Jean : The night time  traveling , a dinner.. Everthing..

Win: Enjoyed it..??

Jean: Alot....And,...I'm really sorry..I know sometimes I'm  ignoring you.......

Win: It's okay...That's why I planned this..

Jean smiles and looked at the road...win smiles and looked at the front mirror to check the person who sitting at the back seat with excited face...

win smiles and looked at the front mirror to check the person who sitting at the back seat with excited face

Win saw Team's eyes sparkling when he seeing the outside world....

Win : I think someone is enjoying the night view more than us....

Jean smiled and looked at behind and saw team looking at the whole city and buildings with a warm smile and he even clapping his both hands when he seeing colourful buildings......

Jean: Liked it baby?

Team looked at her then nodded his head frantically with wide smile...Jean smiles and  looked back to the Road again...Suddenly Team yelled loudly...

Team: DOCTOR WIN STOP !!

win starteld by the sudden Sound so he Immeadiatley pulled the break ...but the sudden break,  Jean hitted her head on the front board...

Jean : Ahhhh...

Win: Oh my God...baby you okay??

Jean rubbed her forehead then nodded as yes..Win checked her forehead and looked at Team angerly but he saw Team looking at outside through the window and he smiling too...