perfect couples

(( Sorry Guys ! For this long Delay...My Brain again got a block!! Anyways Thankyou for the patience...Now Here we go     (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ 👋👋))......................

The Same Day..

Win  driving his car with a smile and Team sitting on the passenger seat with singing a song...

Team : I Need a candy....I need a candy...
I need something, Sweet and sour!!
It is so Juicy...I need to taste it..
And, I'll be happy ,..happy Boy!!

Win widen his eyes when he heard the song and Immediatley think about something else and his bad brain started to giving him dirty thoughts....

Win : (( Damn!!! ))

Team : I need a candy...I need a candy...
I need something ,sweet and sour....
Its so Juicy,...I n---

Win : Uhh!! Will you stop singing that song....!!

Team :  What?? It's my favorite song P'win!!

Win : Sing something else...Not this one..

Team : I wanna sing this song  right now...

Win : If you continued singing like that ,then I'll play that song on you...

Team : Uh?? What's that??

Win : it's.... It's a  play which is something we only  adults doing.... we do it whenever we out of control Mood, When we wanna  Express our love each other...

Team : Do  You know how to play that??

Win : (( Chukled)) Yes ofcourse... P'win got a master Degree on it too....

Team : Really??  Did you played it with my P'Jean??

Win : WHAT?? No no no no..No baby....And .., I only wanna do that with you now...

Team : Then show me....show me!

Win :  Ugh! WHAT??

Team : I wanna see...!!

Win :(( chuckled)) You can't see that while I'm playing on you....you will close your eyes with humming some noises...

Team : I won't make noises.....I will look at you P'win...

Win looked at his face with a smile then shook his head when he saw Team's innocent face.....

Win : (( My  Poor baby boy doens't know anything.. God!! How can I teach him these all??? ))

Win  smiled widely when he knew his baby is precious than anything in this world.......

Team : P'win!!!!

Win : Uh?? WHAT??

Team : Let's play for me...

Win : (( Chuckled)) Not now  baby..We are in a middle of the road.......

Team : Ohh.... Can We do it at home??

Win : Ofcourse I will...Don't worry...Soon!!

Team smiled and nodded his head with extreme excited face......So Win Chuckled and concentrated on the road....

Win : freaking cutie!!

After Sometimes, Win stopped his car  infront of the Supermarket then looked at Team who unbuckling his seatbelt with Extreme happy face...