Gone

Team's Dad shocked when he heard that and sat straightly on his seat...

Team's Dad : What are you talking about Doctor?

Win : Um...If you are willing to agree , I really wishing to marry your Son...And He really loves me aswell.... Like in very deeply...

Team's Dad : Deeply?? What are Y--He is Just a baby!!

Win : HE'S NOT A BABY!!! He is now a grown up Boy.. A Major one who can decide who he wanna live with..

Team's Dad : Yeah That must be true.. But His parents, His Dad , which is me, should agree for that right!? so My answer is No!!

Win looked at him with extreme serious face and Team's Dad gave him the same look too...

Team's Dad : I Said Be a Good Doctor for My son.. Not be a Good lover....

Win didn't Said anything , Just kept looking at his face with the same cold face.. Suddenly, Team's Mom walked to there with a confused face..

Team' s Mom : What happened?? Why you two being s-

Team's Dad : Nothing...Just go inside..

Team's Mom : Hey!! Wha--

Team's Dad : I said Nothing!!!

Team's Dad gave her angry look then looked back to Win again with a very Serious face....

Team's Dad : So Doctor!!Thank-you for your Help and Hospitality....You will get paid for your services soon...So Thanks again.. You can leave now...And, Wednesday will be our flight... So Come If you want to meet him for last time....

Win sighed with an angery face then quickly got up from the chair then looked at them again with a serious face...

Win : You are welcome Sir... Well, I don't need your cash.. actually I should be the one who give you the cash for giving me a Chance to hitting on your own son..

Team's Dad shocked and quickly got up from the chair with extreme angery face...

Team's Dad : Just leave this please Mister! If You don't need My Money, then it's okay.. But mind your words before using it!!

Win : I'm not gonna stay here and I don't want that at all...I'm leaving!!

Win looked at them both with an Angery face then quickly walked to outside... Team's Mom looked at the door and looked back at her husband..

Team's Mom : What happened honey?? What's going on?

Team's Dad : He needs our son! Not our daughter...

Team's Mom shocked and looked at the Yard and understood her thinking was true...At the same time, Team Sitting inside his room with talking with Jean happily... suddenly he heard a familiar car's starting sound...so he shocked and ran to the balcony side then saw His P'win sitting Inside his car and ready to leave...so Team shocked and quickly ran to downstairs then saw his Dad and Mom standing at the hall with a very serious face...

Team : D..Dad ! P'win is leaving??

Team's Dad : Yeah!

Team : WHAT??

Team shocked and tried to run to that yard... But before that Team's Dad quickly held his wrist...

Team : Dad leave me .. He will go now..