Doctor Philip

The Same Day...

Win Parked his car infront of his Home where he used to live with his parents..

Team looked at the old and beautiful home, With a wide smile then quickly get down from the car

Team looked at the old and beautiful home, With a wide smile then quickly get down from the car... Win smiled when he saw his happy face then slowly get down from his car then walked to the Dickey to take their luggages....

Team : P'win is this your Home??

Win : Yeah..My childhood home...

Team : Wow.. Beautiful!!!

Win smiled and started to taking his luggages from the Dickey....Team looked at  Win then slowly walked to the home entrance then rang the calling bell with extreme happiness....So win looked at Team then lightly smiled and walked to him...

Win : No one is inside Baby!!!

Team : Uh?? No one??

Win shook his head with a sad smile..So Team blinked with a confused face..

Team : So Where your momma and Dady??

Win : Told you ...They are living in a  safest place Now...

Team : Ohh...At heaven.. right??

Win looked down with  a sad face then Nodded as yes...So Team looked at Win ,then quickly hugged him tightly...

Win : Mm??

Team : If you feeling sad, Hug me back
P' Win... It will be gone soon..

Win smiled and  quickly hugged him tightly then kissed on his head...So Team smiled and looked up to his face...

Team : Sad Gone?

Win smiled and immediately kissed on his lips..So Team giggled and looked at his face again...

Win : Perfect Now...

Team smiled and get back then looked at The door...

Team : Open Open open!!

Win : Okay baby..You should wait here....Maybe the whole home have dust and You'll get allergies....So wait over there...P'win will  call you after everything cleaned..Okay?

Team : I'll help you P' Win...

Win smiled and ruffled his hair softly then shook his head...

Win : No..!! You should call your P' Jean and show this whole place...P' Win will do it myself...okay??

Team looked at his face with a pouty face ,then slowly Nodded as Yes..So Win smiled and quickly gave him his Phone then slowly walked to inside..Team sighs with an annoying face then slowly walked to the outside chair...