wound

The same Night.....

Win walks to out from the kitchen with the food and looked at Team who sitting on the caouch with watching his favourite cartoon..But win can see he haven't any mood to watching it and he is in extremely sad mood too........

Win : come Team.. Food's ready!!

Team looked at Win with a sad face....So win walks to there and sat beside him..

Win : Are you still sad ??

Team : I want to see Aummy Doctor....

Win : She will be on flight Now..

Team looked at his face then immediately looked down with extreme sad face... Suddenly Win's phone rang loudly...So he took the phone and checked the number and it was Jean..So he smiles and took the call...

Win : Hey....

Jean : Win ,Dad will call now...turn on the video....

Win : Okay....

Jean : Don't talk Unnecessary things with him..

Win : Uhh..okay...!!

Win cut the call and took the laptop then placed infront of Team ...

Win : Your Dad's calling...

Team looked at the screen with extreme saddy face..suddenly he saw His Dad's face on the screen with a smile...

Dad : Hello Teamy Dear...How are you??

Team Immediatley starting to crying as soon as he saw his face...

Team : Dadyy!!! Aummy's gone!!!

Team cried again and again infront of his Dad and win saw Dad' s face being sad too when he saw Team's crying face...But win felt some kind of happiness when he seeing that man' s worried face Eventhough Team Is crying.... Suddenly,...

Dad : Baby look...She have a small baby girl Now....she have to take care of her..right??

Team : There's no one for me too Dady!!! Who will take care of me???

Dad : Ohh..Baby stop crying....look here...

Team sobs and looked at the screen..So Dad moved the screen a little to the side..

Dad : Did you see those??

Team looked at the Big Teddy bears with a sad face and Nodded as yes..

Dad : Mommy bought these for you lastday.....we will bring this to you..okay??

Team : Where's Mommy??

Dad : She....I think on bedroom..

Team : I want to see her Dady...show me..

Suddenly his mom sat beside Dad with wearing her watch rushly then smiled at Team..

Team : Mommmy!!!!!!!

Mom : Heyy Team Baby....Why are you crying?? Mommy is here.....

Team : I want to see you Mommy..when will you come here ??

Mom : Ohh..I'm so busy baby..I'll come next month ..okay...?

Team : You'll Always told me this..but never come to Meet Team.....Team is Sad...I wanna see you both..

Win looked at Team who looking at his parents with Teary eyes and looked at back his parents in angerily...