The Results

I know many people did not like the plot of this story...I saw a comment and understood that...But this is Just a story...An Imagination flashed in my Brain...So Just consider like that and read it....If you wanna skip then skip....No problem....

              🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The same Night , At Win's Home...

Win sitting on the caouch and Team sleeping on it with resting his head on Win's lap...Earth and Mix sitting infront of him and looked at Win with Extreme sad face with holding the file which Jean gave to Win...

Earth : So Team is your Snow...!

Win : May be ...I don't know...

Win looked down at his baby boy then slowly ruffled his hair softly.. Earth can read Win's sadness from his face..

Earth : What happened to your family Win??

Win looked at his face with teary eyes and slowly ruffled Team's hair again...

Win : I still don't know... Everyone saying My parents died by a car accident...I was in military Boarding at that time..Even Dad and mom visited me the day before that accident with my snow.......Then the next day I'm hearing this news....Only I saw My Mom and Dad's Dead bodies.. Except My Snow...My uncle said , Thieves kidnapped him and killed my parents and stole their money.....At that time, I didn't knew what do....Where should I ask...Nothing....My Uncle picked me from my hometown...Then after my graduation ,I Visited back my home and the whole place... One-day I saw My Dad's old car Driver....He said that, Some thiefs attacked them all..Then he Went somewhere to ask for help..But when he returned, he did not see anyone in the car.. Suddenly  he saw some one driving a car and he clearly saw My Dad sitting on the seat with bloody face.....Then he didn't know anything about them after that....(( Tears))

Earth : Is that Jean's Dad??

Win : Maybe....

Earth : How did you find Jean's Dad then??

Win : That Driver gave me the car registration Number...Then I searched it and found the owner...

Earth  and Mix looked at him with a sad face...

Mix : If the informations is all true , Team must be your snow....

Win nod his head without looking at them...

Earth : So what do you do then??

Win : What?? I'll move on...

Earth : Move on means??

Win : Move on with Team...As his lover...

Earth and Mix Shocked and looked each other then looked back to Win...

Mix : What??

Win : I was his lover and I'll be his lover always..

Mix : Win what are you talking about?? Team is your brother..Then how---
it's impossible...!!!!

Win : Why?? Is there any rules or Articles saying that Two brothers can't love each other??

Mix : Are you Mad??

Win : YES IAM!!

By the sudden yelling, Team startled and held Win's hand strongly then started to sleeping again...So Win patted his shoulder softly then looked at Them with teary eyes...Mix looked at him angerily then looked back to Earth...