Chapter 7: Meeting

Lucy

"Lucy, glad you were able to make time for this." Said Laxus.

"Yes. Well I've been quite busy. But a few days ago I just hired a manager to handle the restaurant. So I was able to make time for this." I answered.

"Good thing you did though. I heard that this is a big company that is interested in doing business with us." Mentioned Sting.

"I thought that you knew who is having a meeting with us." I said quite perplexed that he didn't know who we were meeting.

"Well I wasn't here when Laxus set up the meeting." Said Sting, "All I know is that they're very important."

I didn't know what to think. Who could be this person that we were meeting?

"Laxus, who is the company that we're meeting with today?" I asked curiously.

Even though I don't spend a lot of time at the company I do know my family business. Since I wanted to be a chef I had to learn a lot about owning my own restaurant since that has been my dream since I could remember. So during the summer I started working at Heartfilia Corp. since my freshman year in college.

With the help of everything that I learned here was very helpful for I could apply it at my restaurant. While working at my family business I got to learn about every company out there that we either had a contract with or companies that were competitors.

"Dragneel Corps. is the company we're meeting with." answered Laxus.

That shocked me. Dragneel Corp. is a very big company that we've been trying to get to patner with us for the passed 5-10 years. I don't know what has changed their minds about having a meeting and possibly partnering up.

I know about the company, but I know nothing about the CEO. Now I'm wondering about the CEO. Whether he's young or old, kind or mean or anything that comes to mind. The possibilities are endless. I'll just have to find out when he gets here.

"Wow. That's a very big deal." I said as I looked back in forth between Sting and Laxus.

"Yeah you tell me it shocked me too when the secretary called me to set up a meeting." Laxus stated.

"What do you think changed their minds about having a meeting with us?" asked Sting finally saying something.

"I don't know. I guess we'll just have to find out when they get here." answered Laxus.

"At what time is the meeting again?" I asked.

"In about 30 minutes." answered Laxus.

"Okay."

"Good thing that you got here 40 minutes early so we got to talk, but I think we should prepare for the meeting." stated Sting.

"For once I agree with you." I said.

"Hey you've agreed with me many times before." stated Sting.

"Have I." he nodded, "I don't remember that ever happening."

Sting pouted like a little kid while Laxus laughed at Sting's childish behavior. It's nice when I get to just talk with my brothers since we don't really have that much time to do that. Our work is keeping us apart most of the time and the only time we have is at family dinners once a month.

Even though I do see them more often then our parents, but that's only 2-3 more times. That's why whenever I'm needed at the company I'm sorta happy that I have to be here for I could get some time with my brothers.

I've always liked spending time with my brothers, even though we tease each other I still love them. They've always been there for me in everything that I do and always have supported me. Laxus is the first person that I told what I wanted to do and he encouraged me to go after my dream. Even Sting when he asked me what I wanted to do when I was in my senior year of High School.