Contana and Mlaire

Connors POV
Max came into my room. "Letter for you. From the Paws house." He threw it on my bed. I sat up and snatched it off the bed. I raised an eyebrow at it. "What could those villains want with me?" I groaned. Max leaned against my door frame, curious about the contents of the letter. I tore it open and opened the piece of paper. "Oh! It's from Santana." I said, shocked. "Thats the shy one right?" Max asked. I nodded as I read the letter. "Damn, she has really nice hand writing." I complimented. "What's the letter say?" Max asked. I huffed a laugh and stood up off my bed. "Don't worry about it. I'll be back in a bit." I said. 

I knocked on the front door and Santana opened the door. Her eyes widened seeing me. "Connor! W-what are you doing h-here?" She stuttered. "I got your letter." I smirked. She raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What letter?" She asked. I raised up the piece of paper and her eyes widened even more. She snatched it from my hand and quickly looked it over to check what it was. Then her eyes started glowing and she looked back into the house. "KARA! YOU DID THIS!" She shouted. I heard Kara laugh evilly from her room and smirked. Santana wiped her hand down her face and looked down. "I'm so sorry. You were never meant to see this." She said softly. I smiled. "You have beautiful hand writing, and I actually really appreciate the attention." I told her. She slowly looked up at me. Her face was beet red. "I get that you're probably really embarrassed right now, but if you ever wanna make that letter a reality, you let me know." I winked. Her eyebrows shot up in shock and I smiled. Heather walked up behind her. "What's going on here?" She asked, glaring at me. I glared back. "I was just leaving." I backed away from the door. She huffed and looked at Santana. "Did you really invite one of the arrows here?" She asked, sounding disgusted. Santana didn't know what to say. I turned around and started walking away. She looked from me to Heather and back again. "Connor wait!" She ran after me. I stopped and she ran up to me. "I do... want too." She smiled. She put the letter back in my hand and I smiled. "I'll see you around Santana." I said.

Max's POV
I'm at my locker. Someone shoved my head into the locker. "Hey puppy boy" he said. "Hey dick" I snapped. I took his arm and twisted it. "Ah! Hey!" He yelped. I turned around and kicked him into the lockers. I went to punch him and he looked terrified. "Woah dude calm down!" he exclaimed. I looked down. I'm glowing. "Thats new" I noted. He ran away. "Max!" Santana yelled, running towards me. "Hey Santana" I greeted. "Have you seen Blaire?" She asked. "Why would I have seen Blaire?" I asked. "I don't know. I can't find her." She shrugged. I hummed in thought. "I might have an idea of where she is. Follow me." I said, and she followed.

We walked out to the dumpster and found Blaire behind it. "How'd you know she was here?" Santana asked. "I'm a stalker." I shrugged. Santana walked over to her friend. "Blaire? Are you ok? Why haven't you been answering me?" She asked. Blaire was leaning back against the wall with her head in her hands. She groaned and looked up at Santana. "Because my whole life is falling apart right now! My parents are always fighting! You're always busy with your new boy toy! Cleo's always working, and Kat... Kat is in a lot of shit with her alien whatever. I don't have anything going for me Santana!" She cried out. Santana just stood there sadly. She didn't know what to say. I felt bad for Blaire, so I spoke up. "I feel you there. I mean honestly, their romance is kinda annoying. She stole my best friend away." I walked up to Blaire. She raised an eyebrow at me. "And don't get me started on my sister. She thinks she's hot shit because she's dating Golds precious daughter." I rolled my eyes. Blaire was extremely confused, and Santana was looking at me like I was crazy. "I don't really get what this whole love thing is about. Seems like it's sprouting everywhere now. You think you can help me figure it out?" I held out my hand to her. She got even more confused. "Our families hate each other." She pointed out. "So?" I asked. She glanced at Santana who nudged her head towards me. Blaire looked back at me and hesitantly took my hand. "You've always had more than you thought Blaire. You have friends everywhere." I smiled. She smiled back. "Thank you Max" she said.

...

Kats POV
"That was painstakingly cute." Lizz said. I nodded in agreement. "Yes it was." I said. "How come our love stories weren't that cute?" she asked. "Because I got kidnapped and you got forced into marriage!" I exclaimed. She sighed. "Yeah. I guess that is what happened huh?" She said. I chuckled. "I wouldn't have it any other way." I said.