Finding Kat

Quinn's POV
"Cacey!" I yelled. She ran down the stairs. "Yes boss?" She asked. "Why weren't you with us yesterday?" I asked. "Sorry boss. It was a mistake and Ill never do it again" she said. "Your boss isn't asking. Your friend is" I said. She sighed. "My mom forced me to breakup with Shay" she said. "Your mom really sucks" I said. "Yeah" she nodded. I hugged her. "You'll be ok Cacey" I comforted her. "I know. I just wish I didn't live near her so that I could have a girlfriend in peace" she shrugged. "I know" I said. "Do you have a girlfriend yet?" She asked. "No" I said. "We should find you a one" she said. "Uh no. Last time you did that, she was a bitch" I said. "I fucked up the first time, but I wont this time. I promise! Please!" She pleaded. "You must be really desperate for something to do. Ugh... fine" I caved. "Yes!!" She cheered. "Stop acting like an idiot" I said. "I'm gonna go tell Cory!" She said excitedly. She ran off in her dog form and then I heard the car engine start. "How did she do that as a dog?" I asked myself.

I heard a knock at my door. "Mom?" I asked as I opened it. "Hey honey!" She said. "Hi mom. What are you doing here?" I asked as she hugged me. "I just wanted to see my baby" she said. "Please stop calling me that. I'm seventeen" I said. "I know, but you'll always be my baby" she patted my head. She came in and I shut the door. "So where's dad?" I asked. "Oh he's at work" she said. "Does he know you're here?" I asked. "Yes. Of course he knows" she said. "So what's up mom?" I asked. "Well your friend Cacey said you were looking for a girlfriend, so I had to come by" she said. "Dammit Cacey" I grumbled. "Don't curse in front of your mother" she said. I sighed in annoyance. 

Caceys POV
I cant find anyone that could level up to Quinn. I walked down the street, sulking in my failure, and passed by a high school. There was a group of girls talking in the parking lot. I quickly turned into my dog form and jumped into a bush. Teenage girls scare me. There's a mutant, a blonde, a girl with white hair and a girl with black hair. "You beat his ass!" the mutant exclaimed. "He made fun of Santana" white hair shrugged. "I'm surprised he's not dead" the blonde said. "I'm not that strong" white hair rolled her eyes. "Yes you are Kat!" Black hair said. "Whatever, he deserved it" Kat shrugged. The blonde laughed. I immediately knew that this was the girl. I ran out of the bush and all the way to my car. 

Quinn's POV
My door swung open. "Three, two, one" I counted down. The door slammed. "There it is" I mumbled to myself. "Hey Cacey!" I yelled. I knew it was her. She ran up the stairs and jumped up excitedly. "I found her!" She said excitedly. "What?" I asked. "I found you a girl" she said. "Oh you're still doing that?" I asked. "Yep! Her name is Kat and she's strong and brave and I think she's the perfect match for you" she said. "Whatever you say" I shrugged. She threw me her phone. "That's her" she pointed at the picture. "Oh you picked a hot one this time" I complimented. "Maria was hot" she argued. "Maria was not" I replied. She rolled her eyes and playfully slapped me. "So will you give it a shot?" She asked. "Sure" I shrugged. She smiled proudly. "Why did you tell my mom?" I asked. "I needed to distract you" she shrugged. I glared at her. 

...

Kats POV
"So you were stalked and kidnapped. That's a great combo." Lizz said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. I can tell why Quinn was so hesitant to give me this story. I really had to work this one out of her." I commented. "I can see that! I wouldn't have wanted to tell you that either." Lizz said. I shrugged. "What's next?" Lizz asked. "Oh! This one's about Amber and Ember." I flipped the page. Lizz groaned. "That means it's gonna be cute." She grumbled.