Brother

Gold POV
Its junior year. I'm standing against the wall watching tv. The couch isn't big enough for all of us. The news came on. "Marcel Mocker has escaped from prison" the woman said. Orange immediately stormed to his room and slammed the door. "Dail wait!" I called out. Trent and I went over to his door. We could hear him trashing the place "Dail let us in!" I yelled. He didn't listen. "Ok stand back" I said. Trent moved. I took a few steps back and ran towards the door. I bashed the door down and we went inside. Dail sat at his desk with his head in his hands. He had broken his lamp. Trent bent down to his ear. "What do you want to do?" he asked. "We have to get him" Dail said. "We will, but you need to calm down" I said. "If we don't find him now, then he'll find me" Dail snapped. "You're blood right?" Zill asked. "Yes?" Dail said. "Come here" she waved him over. She formed a map with her magic and got a needle. "Prick your finger" she said. Dail pricked his finger on the needle. Zill took the blood from the needle and put a drop on the map. The drop moved around the map. "That's blood magic" cyan said, shocked. "How do you know blood magic?" Red asked. "Heather taught me" Zill said. "That's illegal." I huffed, angrily. They ignored me. "So he's in Oviedo" Dail said. "Ok, lets get out of here" I said.

Oranges POV
"What is this place?" Lime asked. "Some sort of warehouse" blue said. "Lets just find my brother so we can go" I said. "Oh I've already found you" we heard. I turned around. "Hello Marcel... who are your friends?" I asked. There's three girls behind him. "This is my girlfriend and her sisters" he pulled the black haired girl towards him. There's a black haired girl, a tall brunette and a short blonde. "Isn't that right?" he looked the girl in the eyes. "Uh huh" the girl sounded disgusted. "So I'm guessing that they let you out?" I asked. "Oh no. I did that myself. They were just the get away drivers" he said. The blonde rolled her eyes and the brunette laughed. "Ok Marcel. Time to go" I pulled back an arrow. "Girls?" He walked away. The blonde pushed her hands towards us and made a see-through wall. "Sil, lime, purple, cyan, come with me!" Gold yelled. "The rest of you get his brother" she said. 

Now its just me, pink, blue, red, and green. Green poked my shoulder. I looked over at her and she pointed to my brother. We hid behind a crate. "Sometimes I think Dail is a little too pushy" Marcel said. "I think he's charming" the black-haired girl said. "Don't be cheating on me now" he snapped. "Why? You're just a puny human" she laughed at him. "I'm a human that knows your powers and could easily expose you" he said. The girl took a step back. "That's what I thought" he spat. The girl looked over and saw me. I pulled back my arrow but she waved it down. I got confused. She walked over to our crate and leaned on it.  "You need to leave" she whispered. "Not gonna happen" I snapped. "Have it your way" she said. She kicked the crate aside. "Hey Marcy" she called out to him. He turned around. "Wow brother" he said. I shot my arrow but the girl stopped it. "That's not gonna work" he said. I looked at the girl confused and she winked. I'm so confused right now. "Take them" marcel said. "Take him" the girl ordered. Marcel fell to the ground. A girl with blue hair stood behind him. "Where did you come from?" I asked, stunned. She smiled at me and the cuffed my brother. "Ok lets go to hell" a voice said. We all looked over. There was a demon. "This dude is a pure devil" the demon laughed as she looked at her clipboard. "Can I go with you this time?" blue hair asked. "You know that you cant" the demon said. "Who are you guys?" I asked. "We're called Hell Fire. We work with demons like Lyra here to find the worst people on earth and sentence them to eternity in hell" black hair girl explained. The other arrows and the two girls walked in. "I thought he said he knew your secret" I said. "Yeah, but you don't" she smirked. Lyra took my brother into a portal. "Come on Fates" blue hair said. The four girls walked away. I ran up to them. "Hey! Thanks" I said. "You're welcome" the black haired girl smiled.