Zills Beginning

Kat's POV
"Ok Heather. I read the arrows stuff. Now tell me!" I exclaimed. She just typed something on her phone. "What are you doing?" I asked. "You wanna know the story? Then you're gonna have to hear both sides. I'm texting Zill." She said. On que, Zill teleported into the room. "Hey girls!" She smiled. "Hi Zill." I smiled back. "Take a seat. Tell the kid what she wants to know." Heather said. Zill sat down and looked to me. "So, you want it all, huh?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, I don't really know where to start." She said nervously. "At school. Start at school." Heather commanded. "Oh! Good idea." Zill said.

...

Zill's POV
I'm really nervous about going to school. I can hardly walk! As I made my way to my locker, someone tripped me and everyone laughed as I hit the floor. I tried to get up but fell again. People kept laughing. "HEY!" someone yelled. Everyone stopped laughing and scrambled away from me. A girl with long brown hair walked up to me. She bent down and reached out her hand. I grabbed it and she helped me up. "You ok?" She asked. "How did you get them to stop?" I asked. "People are afraid of me" She shrugged. "Oh... well, thank you for helping me" I said, nervously. "Of course. I'm Heather" she introduced herself. "Zill" I greeted her. "So why did you fall?" she asked. "That guy tripped me, but honestly, I'm trying to get used to gravity" I said. She raised an eyebrow. "So you're an alien?" She asked. "No I was born on the moon and I came back a few months ago so I'm still getting used to my powers and stuff" I explained. She looked shocked. "Ok so did you drink the moon water?" She asked. "Yes but how do you know what that is?" I asked. "Because I drank it too but I wasn't on the moon" she said. "So you have my powers?" I asked, hopefully. She nodded. "I can help you get better control of yours" she said. "That would be great! Thank you" I smiled.

Heather started helping me to control my powers. It didn't take long for us to start dating. "I did it!" I exclaimed. "Yeah you grew a flower" heather said, unimpressed. "What now?" I asked. "Burn it" she said. "What?" I asked. "You need to learn fire so burn it" she said. "I don't wanna do that" I said. "You have to, now burn it" she said. "No!" I snapped. She smiled. She pointed at my hand. Its on fire. The fire went away. "What just happened?" I asked. "Elements can be channeled by emotions. Anger is most commonly associated with fire. Channel that anger into the fire" she said. "Thanks babe" I smiled. She nodded. I didn't know it then, but that was horrible advice.

We went to a sports bar. I can only hear one of the TV's. Its the news. "Paws set building on fire" is all that I heard. I looked up. "Those poor people" I frowned. Heather looked over but then back at me. "Yeah" she looked down. "I wish there were more hero's in this city" I shook my head. "There's the arrows" she sipped her drink. "Yeah, but they aren't strong enough by themselves" I said. She looked at me confused. "Well its not just Paws. There's Weather Vane, Mystic, Zip, and a ton of other villains" I pointed out. "I guess this world really sucks" she said. "Do you think I could be a hero?" I asked. She choked on her drink. "What?" She asked. "I have a lot of superpowers and I could help people" I said. "No you cant!" she snapped. "I mean, um, that's way too dangerous for you" she said. "But I'm a super. The arrows are human and they can do it" I said. She sighed. "Is that really what you want?" She asked. I nodded. She sighed again. "Ok, you can be a hero" she said. "Yes!" I cheered. She looked to the side. I was sure that she was just stressing. I knew I was gonna be fine. 

...

I stared at Zill and Heather in disbelief. "You two dated?" I asked, grossed out. They nodded. "Yeah, and it took her way to long to get over me. She even got Gold to be hella jealous about the whole thing." Heather laughed. "Hey! I haven't gotten to that part of the story yet." Zill blushed. Heather shrugged. "Anyway, I was pretty worried because the other villains didn't exactly like me at the time. When I first met Mystic, she tried to be nice and introduce me to the 'villain community' but I told her to fuck off" She said. "Yeah that does sound like you." I nodded. "Can I get back to my story please?" Zill asked.

...

Zill's POV
There was an alert about Weather vane and Lightning in the city. I flew out there. They were causing a tornado in the middle of the city. "Oh shit" I said. I got sucked in and spun around for a while. I finally realized that if I could fly fast enough in the opposite direction, I should be able to stop the tornado. So I started doing that, and it was working, but it didn't take long after that to figure out that Weather Vane was the reason I couldn't get rid of it. So I charged her and Lightning attacked me. I ended up accidentally pushing her off the roof, but I guess it worked because Weather Vane had to stop the tornado in order to save her girlfriend. "Shit! Weather Vane!" Lightning yelled. Weather bolted down to her as the tornado disappeared and snatched her up. "I got you." She smiled. Weather Vane glared back up at me. "She's not worth it babe. Let's just get out of here." Lightning said. "Fine. This isn't over!" Weather yelled to me and then they took off. And that's how I became a hero.