The Black Arrow

Retros POV
"Ok, I called this meeting because someone stole half of the city's electricity" I said. "What? Who would do that?" Connor asked. "I don't know, but I have a pretty good idea. This is the location where the power went to" I said. I pulled it up on a computer. We all looked at it and sighed. "Black" we all said. "Can the black arrow even do that?" Max asked. "Apparently" I shrugged. The black arrow is a very tough villain. She has done so much and we can never catch her. We once had to chase her all the way to Teen Island and she got us stranded there for three days. She's lucky that sky's magic got us out. She's not an arrow and she never was one. We only call her that because she dresses like an arrow and her arrows are black. "So are we going?" Bailey asked. "Yeah, grab your bows and lets go" I sighed.

We've been here before. This is her warehouse. She chases us out if it every time because she's not afraid to blow up the place. "We know you're here Black! Come out!" I yelled. I heard a static-like noise flow overhead. "Duck!" Sky yelled. We ducked down just as Black shot us with electricity. "Since when did she get powers?" Addison asked. "She didn't. She stole them" I realized. "That's right Orange. My dead beat father didn't give me any of his powers so I got them for myself" she snarled. I cant see her. "What do you want black?" I yelled. "I want you to leave. I didn't ask you to be here" she replied. "You're a villain and you stole half the city's power! So yeah, we're here" I snapped. "I have reasons for doing the things I do, but that's not your business" she said. "Orange where's her partner?" Ella whispered. I looked behind us. Of course her partner was there. I shot the thing she was holding out of her hand and pinned her to the wall with my arrows. "Nice try black but we're not that dumb" I said. Her partner is a blonde girl. She's always wearing sunglasses so we cant see her eyes and she's shorter than black. She's a tech genius. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Uh orange?" Max asked. I looked over at the thing I shot. "What is that?" I asked. An arrow suddenly shot into my shoulder. "Ahh!" I screamed. "Gold!" Ella shrieked. Sky put a force field around us and yanked the arrow out of my arm. I quickly healed it. Max and Connor ran out of the force field. I looked up. She's getting away. "Guys go. Ill be fine" I said. Ella stayed and everyone else went. "I said go" I snapped. "I'm not leaving you here alone. If she wanted us to leave than she knew you would be here alone and I wont lose you" she said. I stood up. "You're smarter than I am" I complimented. "Thanks" she smiled. I laughed. We found the other arrows. "She's gone" Dylan said. "Great" I said sarcastically.

Riley's POV
"That was too easy" I laughed. "Yeah. You didn't get shot" Emma groaned sarcastically. I walked up to her. "Is your shoulder ok?" I asked. "Yeah, its just grazed" she said. I kissed her head. "I shot her for you" I said. "Thank you" she smiled. I snapped my fingers and smiled at the spark that came out. "You're a genius baby. I don't know how I could ever thank you for everything you've done." I smiled down at her. Emma smiled up at me. "You don't have to thank me babe. Here, turn around." She said. I turned around and pulled my hair out of the way. She ran her fingers over the back of my neck and it sent a shiver down my spine. "The chip looks fine. Just be careful when you shower tonight, ok?" Emma said. I nodded. "I promise I wont electrocute myself." I said sarcastically. She smiled. 

Emma's POV
Riley does everything she does for her cousin. Her cousin doesn't have anything so riley tries to give her everything. "Hey summer!" Riley said. Summer ran up into her cousins arms. "Riley!" She said excitedly. "Why were you gone so long?" Summer asked. "We got held up with work" riley said. "I don't like work" summer pouted and we laughed. Summers mom, Riley's aunt, died when Summer was only a toddler. Now Riley is all she has. "Come on its time for bed" riley said. We tucked her in and then went to bed. "I wish the arrows would just give up" she said. "They're hero's babe. They never give up" I said. "True" she sighed.

Retros POV
Why does black need that power? It cant be good. The lights suddenly flickered. "That's not good" I said. The power went out. "Seriously?" I groaned. I got a text from my dad. "The power is out in the entire city" I groaned. "Black" everyone said, annoyed. "Why does she need more power?" I asked. "Who cares? Let's just go" Ella groaned.