New Start

The cover changed~~! This new one is made by Foxyhut62. You guys should check her out~!

There it was, Shinganshina Academy... Cherry blossoms flew from the trees, the wind howls softly, and the faint sound of chattering students was heard by the front of the gates. There she stood, in front of the doors just waiting for her to open. She took a deep breath before clenching onto the crinkled paper of the map of Shiganshina Academy. She refused to let people see her as a nervous schoolgirl. Wearing her usual rock solid face, she reached for the doors. With one push, she let herself in, figuring out where to go from there. The academy was indeed a maze. The dark-haired girl strolled casually throughout the hallways without stumbling in nervousness. Staring into her map of the academy, she became confused and lost. The numbers and letters that were labeled above every door was even more confusing, considering that she had come from a different school. Yes, she was the new student lurking around the premises, blending with everyone else. Mikasa Ackerman. She recently bought an apartment close by the academy so she wouldn't have to take any transportation. Besides, she needed to conserve money to sustain a normal life now that she was on her own.

"Connie! Race ya!!" Mikasa hears someone shout.

"Alright! Loser eats nothing for lunch!" The boy answered.

The dark-haired girl turned around to see two students crouching down to prepare a race against each other. One female had a chestnut ponytail tied up and the male assuming to be "Connie", had a shaved head.

"On three!" The girl signaled.

"One!-" She began counting

"Three!" Connie smirked as he took a head start.

"Oy! No fair, Connie!!" The female pouted, running after the boy in annoyance.

Connie safely ran past Mikasa. But as for the raging female, she roughly bumps into her, causing Mikasa to collapse to the ground.

"Way to go Sasha! Look what you did!" Connie rushes over to Mikasa to help her.

"Wahhh! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! Connie-you cheated!" The girl named Sasha kneeled to apologize, then darted a finger at the boy.

"Hey Hey, now's not the time. Are you alright?" Connie grabs onto Mikasa's arm, aiding her to stand on her two feet while Sasha patted the dust off the girl's new uniform.

"I'm fine, thank you." Mikasa replied, nodding.

"Huh, I don't recognize you... Who're you?" Connie questioned her.

"Me? I'm Mikas--"

"By any chance are you an alien from outer space??" Sasha blurted out.

"Huh?" Mikasa turns to Sasha, all confused and puzzled.

"Ah! Class President!" Connie snaps his fingers.

"Uhm, no."

"Vice President!" Sasha pulls Mikasa's shoulders to face her once again.

"Secretary!" Connie points at the girl.

"What? N-No, I'm--"

"Do we even have a secretary in class?"

"I don't think so..."

"I'm new here--" Mikasa attempted to interrupt yet she was cut off by their sudden gasp.

"She's an alien!" They spoke simultaneously.

Mikasa sighed, feeling helpless to ask for directions from those two. She turns around to walk in the opposite direction from them. The two best friends noticed and decided to catch up with her, having interest in the girl.