Consumed Love and Jealousy

As soon as she got home she set down her bags and sighed. There was a vibration coming from her pocket, scaring her for a brief moment. She glanced at the ID number which was unfamiliar. Assuming that it's probably someone who is calling the wrong number, Mikasa rejected the call. But once she threw her phone on the bed, it began to vibrate once more. Mikasa looked back at it and picked it up to see that it was the same number. She sighed, having a bad feeling.

She slowly answered....

"Hello?"

"Mikasa?"

Yep, that was the bad feeling. Eren finding her cell number and calling her at this very moment.

"Eren, how did you get my number?"

"You gave it to me, remember?" Eren chuckled through the other side.

"Uhm, I-I'm not so sure a-about that." She stuttered.

"W-Why are you calling me?" She tried to stay calm.

"I uh, I miss your voice, that's all." He says.

Mikasa could see him smile now, with his phone in hand. She sat down, feeling nervous.

"Oh..." She awkwardly replied.

"So what are you doing right now?" Eren asked.

"I'm just.... I'm at home right now." Mikasa sat still on her bed, buckling her knees.

"It's the blue apartment, right?" He questioned her.

Mikasa hesitated to answer for a moment. She wanted to hang up but she would have to pay the price with an explanation of the shade she wanted to give him.

"Yes?"

"Take a look outside your window." Eren spoke.

Mikasa didn't want to look outside at all. Still, she had to do it. She got up from her bed and looked through her window to see the young boy stand from below, waving at Mikasa.

"I can see you." Mikasa let out an awkward laugh, pulling away and hid behind the curtains.

"Yeah..."

She looked around her room, thinking of what to do now that he has found out where she lives.

"How... Did you find me?" Mikasa wondered.

"I'll be asking you instead, Mikasa." Eren replied.

"huh?"

There was a moment of awkward silence.....

*Knock Knock Knock*

Mikasa turned to her door. How was he already there? She clearly lives on the fourth floor. And how would he know what door to find her? She panicked for a bit, making her way to the door to see through the hole. Mikasa closed her eyes and ended her call. When she answered the door, Eren stood there, with his cell held against his ear, smiling at her.

"May I come in, Mikasa?" Eren asked politely.

"Uh... Yea..." Mikasa nods, creaking the door wide open for him to enter.

Once he walked in, his hands were shoved in his jacket, standing before her as she closes the door.

"So how did you find me?" Mikasa avoided eye contact, fiddling with her slim fingers.

"I followed you." He confessed.

Mikasa thought for a moment. She did not see him on her way home. Or she just didn't notice it. She felt uneasy of her current situation. To stay calm, she wore a smile.