Two Guys, One Problem

"You don't remember? It's me, Armin." 

"Armin?.."

"Haha, yeah. It's been about a year since we last talked." He responded.

"Your voice got lower. I didn't recognise you." Mikasa replied.

"Ah yeah. So how are things going for you at Shiganshina Academy?" Armin asked.

"It's going good, everything's..." Mikasa dozed off, remembering how fast things flew by within a couple days.

"What? Sorry, I can't hear you. I have horrible reception over here." Armin replied.

"Everything's fine. It's all good." She nodded while laughing.

"Oh, okay then. That sounds great!"

"How about you? How's college going for you at Trost University?"

"It's going good actually Just got a ton of stuff to do. I'm thinking about returning home after completing my final year." Armin answered.

"Well great! Do you want to come and visit some time?" Mikasa offered.

"Yeah, it's been awhile so I guess I could stop by and visit. Just send me your address and I'll come around next month."

"What day?" She asked.

"I have a rough schedule so I'll check to see which day I'm available."

"Alright then! I gotta go now, I'll text you later." Mikasa smiled as she hears her dear friend laugh.

"Okay, study hard." 

"I will. See ya." Mikasa closes her phone, turning back to Eren as he happily eats his lunch.

"Who was that?" Eren asked.

"Oh, it's just a good friend of mine." Mikasa replied.

"What's her name?" 

Mikasa was a bit surprised that Eren assumed it was a female. What he least expected was to have a male call Mikasa. 

"Uh, Arrrrrmilda... Yeah, Armilda." Mikasa responded.

"Hmm." Eren nodded as he continued to eat.

For the rest of the time during lunch, they stayed quiet, waiting for the bell to ring and send them back to class. Eren packed up and waited for Mikasa as they hurried down the stairs from the rooftop. Eren made sure he held onto her hand before they go anywhere. 

When school has ended for the day, Mikasa went out first while Eren followed from behind. 

"Welp, I better get moving. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Mikasa stated, her hand slipping away from the brunette's grasp.

"Okay. See ya." He responded with a smile and pecked the girl on the cheek before parting ways.

And as soon as she didn't see him, she quickly rubbed her cheek to wipe off his goodbye kiss and continued on forward.

The day was still bright. Mikasa decided to go to the store to buy a couple things before heading on home. She was then greeted by something heavy on her back.

"Hey Mikasa!!" Sasha shouted in her ear, wrapping her arms around the asian girl for a split second before jumping off.

"You scared me." Mikasa sighed in relief.

"How come you didn't join us during lunch?" Sasha asked. 

"Huh? Oh... It's because Eren wanted to have lunch with me alone." Mikasa answered.