Day of the Nightmare

After school, Mikasa and the gang went to the store to buy some junk food and groceries. 

"This is my favorite store! They have the freshest potatoes and bread! Connie! Grab a cart! Let's go!!" Sasha's eyes were gleaming with sparkles during her visit to the store in which Mikasa had never been before.

"We'll split up. I'm going to get whatever Sasha wants. Go on ahead and get what you need." Connie smiled before leaving Mikasa on her own with an empty basket.

Mikasa really liked the store after knowing that it had whatever she needed to sustain her life. When she entered the aisle of canned foods, she skimmed through the labels, hoping to find tuna somewhere. 

"Tuna.. Tuna... Tuna...." Mikasa silently murmured as she walked along the area.

Before she could press on further, she felt something from behind.

"OH CRAP!" The person shrieked. He carried three large boxes that were now collapsed onto the floor, canned foods escaping from the opening.

"Look what you did!---" The man turned around and was interrupted by Mikasa's gorgeous face.

"Oh, it's you again. I'm very sorry. Here, let me-" Mikasa pushed some strands away from her face before  she knelt to help the young man.

It was the same guy from school who had complimented Mikasa.

"Nonononono A-Allow me! P-Please! This is no job for a woman like you!" He blushed, rushing to collect the scattered cans of food and restoring them in the boxes.

"Are you saying I'm not compatible enough to do this kind of thing?" Mikasa raised a brow.

"No! T-That's not what I mean! I--"

"Just kidding." Mikasa slightly giggled before she took a can of tuna off the shelf.

"Aha, I-I knew that..." The man awkwardly laughed.

"I didn't know you work here, uhm..." 

"K-Kirschtein. Jean Kirschtein. That's my name eheheh." His face became hot red.

"It's nice to meet you again, Mr. Kirschtein--"

"P-Please! Just call me J-Jean!" Jean insisted.

"Oy! Jeanbo! Funny seeing you here!" Connie interfered.

"C-Connie shut up!" Jean whispered harshly.

"I believe I haven't introduced you to my bride to be Mikasa Springer." Connie wraps one arm over Mikasa's shoulder raising his brows up and down.

"F-Fiancee!?" Jean's eye twitched as he cringed.

"Relax, he's just joking." Mikasa smiled.

"You better be lying Connie!" Jean jabs a finger at Connie.

"Alright alright, 'soon to be'." Connie added.

"Shut up! In your dreams!" Jean rests his hands on his hips.

"Jeanbo! Are you out of jello??" Sasha called out.

Jean saw that Sasha was sitting in the cart, arms and legs inside.

"You guys are so immature..." Jean sighed, shaking his head.

"Says Mamma's boy!" Connie nudged Jean.

"Get the hell out! Except you, uh..."

"Mikasa. I'm sorry for not giving you my name." She bowed to apologize.