A/N

I'm sorry!! I'm sorry for not posting another chapter or posting anything recently, but it's mostly because I've converted to ao3 this past year and I'm working on other works there. I'm not giving up on this story, first off, and I also haven't been active on either writing social accounts mostly because school was in session and I also play sports so I have a jam packed schedule.

(I'm also going to change the cover for this work and it's name, just to let you guys know. It'll be changed right after this is published.)

But I know that a lot more of you guys have started to watch MFS again for Season 2, and if you're new, WELCOME TO THE QUEER CLUB YOU USELESS GAYS! I had a chapter already prewritten that I did't finish, so I'll be doing that for the time being—I already started—and will be posting it on Friday afternoon. (I'm not waking up early just to go back to sleep after publishing my ass of a chapter I call writing.)

Currently, in my time zone, it's 10:19 p.m. and I'm writing for all of you guys ;), so just be a little bit more patient and you guys will have a chapter that's of couple fluff!

FYI, this work will not be consistently posting chapter, I'm currently working on the work posted in on my ao3 account, but my beta is busy so it'll be a minute before my work will be published too. (That book is a SuperCorp ship work and also in process of being finished in the next couple of chapter.)

But anyways, back onto track, in the next 2 days, you're gonna be having another chapter posted after months of waiting. I hope it's everything you wanted!! (This work won't be beta'd since she's currently busy and this is a side hustle compared to my ao3 works. But I'm gonna be honest, I like ao3 a lot more better but also, wattpad doesn't halve as much stories for you guys—and myself—to read anyways. So go there! You won't regret it!)

Now, onto writing this next chapter. I love you guys for reading this in general, have a great time reading on ao3–if you do—and have a great rest of your summer!

<3 - K (I go by this pseudonym.)

P.S. I start back to school on the 4th of August and I'll most likely doing this instead of homework, so be prepared for that too!
Comic con 2021–zoom meeting—for season 2 of Motherland Fort Salem

 I start back to school on the 4th of August and I'll most likely doing this instead of homework, so be prepared for that too!Comic con 2021–zoom meeting—for season 2 of Motherland Fort Salem