Privacy

A/N: SO I'M STARTING THIS OFF WITH NO SMUT- SORRY!! BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. IGNORE THE INCORRECT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING. I'm GIVING UP READING EVERYTHING BEFORE I PUBLISH. THANK YOU AND ENJOY. <3 (p.s. I'm changing the writing style. I wanna do it the way I think it'll be easier or better at reading.)

Narrator

Raelle wakes up with more warmth on her right shoulder. The same thing goes with that side of her body. Raelle flickers her eyes, trying to open them. But goes with rubbing them awake, to then seeing Scylla cuddled up her shoulder on the inside of Raelle's bed. 

Ding!

It was Scyllas' phone. Raelle though, should I? No. No, I can't that's her privacy and hers alone. 

Ding!

There was another notification, but Raelle again didn't wanna look at Scyllas' phone. So she lightly woke up Scylla.

"Scyl. Scyl wake up." Raelle said in a whisper.

Scylla still didn't wake up. Raelle shook her, Scylla groaned but didn't say anything.  

Raelle then said, "I guess we're gonna have to calm it down the next time." Knowing that Scylla likes it.... rough you could say. Scylla opened her eyes, slowly because she knew Raelle was watching her. Scylla smiled and then went back to sleep.

"Ugh. COME ONE SLEEPY HEAD WAKE UP!" Raelle yelled right into her ear. Scylla pushed Raelles face away and groan, playing with her ear to fix her hearing.

"Why are you waking me up at -Scylla looked at the clock above their dorm bedroom door- 7:45 in the morning?" Scylla rolled her eyes after looking at Raelle. Raelles' face was plastered with a bright, white, and caring smile.

"Your phone was ringing," Raelle told her, with a smile. 

"Gimmie, and never wake me up at this time ever again. I need sleep, including after last night," Scylla explained to Raelle, look her up and down. She saw Raelle was only in a sports bra and panties. 

Raelle passed her phone to her and did the same, this time she caught Scylla still looking at her abs. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," Raelle said and then laughed at how that made Scyllas' cheeks go bright red. 

I hate it when she catches me, she always makes me embarrassed. I don't know why, we're pretty much dating. But I don't wanna label it, including when we aren't supposed to date our dorm roomies.  Scylla looked at her phone, it was from her private investigator. Scylla had hired a P.I. (meaning private investigator) when she found out her parents aren't actually dead. They were pronounced dead from a deadly shooting when she was 13 years old.

Adil

I have a lead. I need you to meet me at the cafe down the street from your university.

6573 Washington Rd.

Scylla

When?

Adil

Today at noon.

Scylla

Okay. See you there. 

And thank you. I never truly thanked you when I asked you to start this job 4 months ago.

Adil

It's nothing really. It's my job, you're paying me :)

Scylla

I sure am. And with a good amount too. ;)

Adil

I'm gonna follow this lead before I meet you later today. I'll talk to you later. Bye.

Scylla

Bye. And be careful.

Adil

Always. 

Scylla looked up from her phone and didn't see Raelle next to her anymore. Then the smell of Bacon came, coming from the kitchen. Scylla got out of bed and put on a pair of pajama shorts, a sweater without her bra, she thought it was uncomfortable wearing bras all the time, and put her hair into a messy bun. Scylla walked towards the kitchen and saw it was Raelle. Making bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns. God, she can actually cook, Scylla said to herself because it was true. She, herself, couldn't even make ramen. (I call ramen saimin, I'm Asian. But I know a lot of people call it ramen, so yea-). Scylla walked up behind Raelle and put her hands around Raelles' waist.

"Good morning bully." Raelle acknowledged.

"I will tickle you." Scylla threatened.

"You can try, but you will not get a reaction," Raelle tells Scylla.

"Wait- You're not ticklish?" Scylla said with surprise in her voice. 

"Not even a little ounce." Raelle laughed.

"Ugh. You're no fun." Scylla says and starts to walk away, but her wrist gets caught by Raelle. Raelle pulls her back and this time, Raelles' back isn't towards Scylla anymore. Raelle pulled Scylla closer so their foreheads were now touching.

"Well... You can sure do other things." Raelle says with a smirk on the right side of her cheek.

"And what were you thinking?" Scylla questions while hooking her hands in the back of Raelles' head and playing with all the baby hairs in her short haircut.

"Come and find out," Raelle teased while lifting Scyllas chin to kiss her lips.

"Mmm," Scylla murmured. Once Scylla was close enough to Raelles' lips, she pulled back. Earning a whine from Raelle, she then leaned in again, just to pull back one more time. Which this time Raelle followed her lips. Raelle looked into Scyllas deep blue ocean eyes and gave a pouty face. One that Scylla hasn't seen before. Scylla laughs at her and then pecks Raelles' lips.

"You're gonna burn the food," Scylla warned after looking at the food still cooking on the stove.

"Shit. You see what you do. You're distracting me. Go sit on the table. I'll bring the food." Raelle said. She really didn't wanna burn the food since they just restoked everything, more like Scylla restoked everything. But still, she didn't wanna waster any food that wasn't bought with her own money. Scylla laughed at Raelle and then walked towards the table.

After eating and watching a quick movie with Raelle, Scylla looked at her phone for the time. It was currently 10:25 am. Scylla has an hour and 35 minutes till she has to meet Adil, her P.I. Scylla got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. 

"I have to run some errands today for school. And I need to meet someone to buy an old textbook I need for one of my classes," Scylla yelled from the bathroom. She was about to brush her teeth when there was a knock at the door. Raelle got up and opened the door.

A/N: IT ISN'T A MAJOR CLIFFHANGER!! AND DON'T WORRY IT'LL PLAY OUT LIKE HOW I WANT IT. ;) HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND DO MIND THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS. I'M TOO LAZY TO REREAD EVERYTHING. INCLUDING WHEN I WANT THIS BOOK TO GO ON FOR AT LEAST A LITTLE WHILE. I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

[4 stars for next chapter]

ALSO, I JUST SEEN I HIT 100 READERS!!! :0 WOW, I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH IT'S MY FIRST BOOK. I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS ABOUT  THIS ONE IN PARTICULAR SINCE SEASON 2 IS GETTING SHOT AFTER JESS IS DONT WITH HER QUARANTINE. AGAIN THANK YOU. :)