The Date Pt. 1

A/N: please don't mind the grammar and spelling errors I might've missed. and please comment for the few that are reading this and want more chapters

S
It was the next morning after an amazing night with Raelle. I woke up to no one laying next to me. I call out, "Raelle? RAELLE?"

R
"Yea?" I answer from the kitchen making breakfast before she wakes up. Breakfast was just eggs bacon and hashbrowns, since those are the few things I know how to cook.

S
I get up, brush my teeth and comb my hair before going to see what she was doing. I get into the kitchen and see her plating the breakfast she made. I walk behind and wrap my arms around her waist, hugging her, kissing her shoulder and neck.

R
After plating our breakfast, I turn around to kiss her forehead. "Hungry?" I ask, knowing damn well she was from last night.

S
"Yes! Very." answering with a growling stomach only I could hear. I grab my plate and lead us to the dinning table.  We ate breakfast in a small silence til Raelle broke it.

R
"So, about last night..." saying with blood rushing up to my cheeks. Looking up I see she's also blushing. She's so beautiful and cute.

S
"yeah- umm.. I really liked last night." explaining not looking up.

R
"Well then, we should go on a date." I say looking at her eyes. I look back at my food getting embarrassed because she hadn't said anything yet.

S
"Really?" Looking at her with my eyes questioning and surprised when she said that.

R
Looking up at her question, "Yea, You're beautiful and I really wanna get to know you." Expressing what I felt, immediately regretting it because I'd just met her and I've never said anything like this so fast into a relationship I don't know is going towards. But, I knew that she was different then my past relationships. She's drop dead gorgeous, cute when shy, and knows her sexuality so that's a plus.

S
"Okay. When?" answering her with an blood rushing to my cheeks and feeling a rush of excitement on the spine up to my neck. I really like her, she's beautiful, different, in a good way, and knows what she wants.

R
I look up surprised she said yes. Then figuring out where I'm gonna take her, "How about a restaurant and then we come back to the dorm?" Saying, looking directly into her siren blue eyes.

S
"Okay, we can do that." Answering looking into her ocean eyes and then down to her lips.

R
"Great! Does around 7 tonight sound good?"  Trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

S
Starring at her lips, answering distractedly, "Yea that's good."

R
"Good." Looking back at the food I made and start eating.
[ 5 hours later ]

R
Having the reservations ready, I get ready, while she's in the living room reading the same book from yesterday. I braid my hair, use the whitening strips, then putting on a pair of black skinny jeans, a dark blue t shirt, and a jean jacket, and my brand new pairs of Air Jordan Retro high royal shoes.

S
"You done? I wanna get ready please!" yelling from the living room. I look up, seeing her. She looks amazing. Noticing I was starring, I shake my head and say, "You look- amazing."

R
I look down to the floor, "Your turn to get ready." Looking back up, she walks past me. I turn starring at her walking into the dorm room, she pauses and looks at me and smiles. I turn and walk to the couch, trying not crease my shoes and sit. I group call Abigail and Tally, my best friends from high school, that are now at their own colleges. They both answer, we say our hellos and then I tell them everything. Abigail, not that surprised says, "I knew you would've gotten a chick in the first day. Tally you owe me $20 bucks." "WHAT?! Ffffiiinnneeee I'll mail it with you hoodie i forgot to give back to you from when I left you." Tally replied. "Well I gotta go, I'll cal you guys after the date." I mention before Scylla comes back outside. They both respond and we end the call.

S
Getting ready, I was becoming more and more nervous. I straighten my hair, gargle with my mouth wash, put on the blood red romper I was saving for a day like this, and matching with my red checkered vans. I walk out, "Ready." I voice out walking towards her.

A/N: THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M PLANNING ON THE DATE HAVING A PLOT TWIST. MOSTLY FOR THE DRAMA AND RAELLE IYKYK. BUT YEA, THIS IS THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

(2 stars for the next chapter)