The Date Pt. 2

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BELONG. JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW. AND PLEASE MIND THE SPELLING ERRORS OR GRAMMAR THAT I MIGHT'VE MISSED.

R

Walking towards the dorm parking lot, I unlock my car and open Scyllas door. 

S

Entering the passenger seat with a dark red blush on my face from Raelle opening my door. "Thank you," I tell her.

R

"No thanks needed." I voice, then entering the driver seat. Onto the date, I follow the directions set up to a small park that I thought we would have a little walk around before our date at Cheese Cake Factory. 

S

Asking, "Soooo... What are we doing? Where are we going?" 

R

"Well, I'll be nice about this date. I thought it would be cute if we walked around at this park my mom used to take me to. Then to the restaurant for our reservations." Replying to her with a little excitement in my voice.

S

"I didn't know you were from here." 

R

"I'm not but we would vacation around here a lot whenever my mom would come back from her trips when she was in the army."

S

"Oh. So, are you a base brat?"

R

"No, my mom didn't want me constantly making new friends when I turned 9. Mostly because around that age it's hard to make friends. But save all this talk for the park. You can ask more there." I say laughing towards the end.

S

"Okay okay." I laugh

R

I listen to her laugh and couldn't feel anymore attracted to her. "So what about you? Since you got a head start." 

S

Knowing that I don't open up well to people, it felt different with her. I felt calm and more myself with her. "Well, I traveled a lot. But my parents aren't in the military. They just didn't wanna stay in one place."

R

After she finished what she was saying, I grab her hand and interlock our fingers. With the most and best confidence I had. She makes me so nervous, so the moved I pulled took a lot.

S

Feeling a huge blush on my face after she held my hand, it went silent. For a good five minutes.

R

"Music?" I question breaking the silence. 

S

"Sure, radio or aux?" 

R

"Aux, please. Sometimes the radio doesn't have good music." I return laughing because I was right and she laughed too.

S

I let go of her hand and plug my phone into the aux. I add my playlist I created on Spotify. Then taking her hand and interlocking our fingers again.

R

She put on her music and surprise we had the same taste. A little pop, hip hop, and etc. After she grabbed my hand, I squeeze hers. "You have amazing taste in music," I say smiling at her then looking back at the road.