Lunch

A/N: AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE SONG!! THAT'S THE MOTHERLAND DANCE<3 BUT ANYWAY HAVE AN AMAZING TIME READING AND MIND THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS!! THANK YOU BYYEEEEE!!! :)

R

"Would you wanna be?" I whisper in her ear, with my hands around her waist and holding on. I don't feel any of her sweat from everything she's been doing in the room, but I can see it. 

S

I push her off mostly because I don't want to ruin her out fit from my sweat and I say, "Get away I'm sweaty, and maybe," 

R

"She said maybe. But not yes. I wonder why?" Walking towards her and then wrapping my arms back around her waist, even though she pushed me off.

S

"What did I say. I'm sweaty, I don't wanna ruin your outfit. And what's a 'friendship' with out a little tease?" I say while I wrap my hand around her neck and link my hands., while holding out the word 'friendship.'

R

Raising my eyebrows, "I see what you did there." I giggle, then leaning in to kiss her.

S

When we get close enough, I pull back, she looks at me with a pout and I giggle. She leans back in and I do the same thing. This time she goes in fast and our lips connect. It's light and sweet at first, but it gets deeper, passionate, and heavy. I pull away before we get too carried away. I pull back and place my forehead on hers, "Not now, I'm really tired and sweaty after doing the dorm and everything. Plus we have to go shopping for more food and other things tomorrow for the apartment. Or after your friends leave if you wanna have some time with them before school starts and we need to get serious about school." I tell her.

R

"Nah we can go tomorrow, we can take my car and we can bring them with us too. I'm pretty sure they wanna go and do something or get something anyway."

S

"Okay, now let me go so I can bathe." I laugh and take my hands off her neck and push her away. But she hold on, I look up and see her looking deep into my eyes. I look at her soft ocean blue eyes. I smile and kiss her nose, disconnecting her arms from my waist so I can shower.

R

This was the first time I truly looked into Scyllas eyes. It was even dark blue then mine. More deep ocean blue, beeper then mine could ever be, I see a hint of grey and a little of lighter blue in those beautiful eyes of hers. She then kisses my nose and pushes me off to go shower. I groan and then head into the room. I look and see her side. Full of darker posters and quotes. I see a picture of her, like a photo shoot type of photo. My eyes go wide, she was a model?!  (The picture is at the top if you haven't seen it) I just stare for another good 10 seconds, then turn and shake my head trying to get back into reality. 

S

After hopping in the shower, I come back and see Rae in comfortable clothes. She's wearing black Nike sweat pants, a pair of fuzzy socks, and a sports bra. I look at her and then back down, she's not wear a shirt. I'm wearing leggings and an over sized t shirt. I walk up to her, "Hey. Do you want anything to eat? I'm hungry." Asking because I can feel my stomach rumbling.

R

I look up from my phone, "Yeah, sure. What do we have?" I ask, knowing we don't have a lot of food.

S

"I don't know. Come on."

R

I hop off my bed and follow Scylla into the kitchen. She goes to the cabinets while I go to the fridge. "Anything?" I ask because the only things in the fridge are drinks.

S

"There's mac and cheese. I see 2 boxes, do you want that? I used to love mac and cheese when I was young." I say smiling, then it fades. 

R

"Hey, Scyl, you okay?" I ask when I see her with a frown on her face.

S

I look up, "Yea, Yea. Just memories." I tell her

R

"Wanna talk about it?"

S

"Not really." I then change the subject, "So mac and cheese?"

R

"If that's it?"

S

"That's all I can reach," I tell her laughing, even though I see Raelle is a little bit taller then me.

R

I stand behind her, looking into the cabinets. "Yea it really is all you can reach." I tease her and start laugh. Reaching over her head I grab both boxes.

S

"Rude."

R

"It's called the truth." I tell her laughing more and little bit harder, since I could tell she really couldn't grab the boxes of mac and cheese from the pantry.

S

"Whatever. You can cook it can't you?" Asking because I've never seen her cook anything yet.

R

"It's mac and cheese Scyl, I'm pretty sure I can handle." I tell her than go and find a post big enough to hold the water and the macaroni. I look in the fridge, pull out the butter and milk. 

S

I see her cooking, only to think, damn she just got hotter. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and link them in the front of her abdomen. I kiss her shoulder and I feel a shiver from her body. I smile and bite her shoulder.

R

Did she just bite my shoulder, "I thought you said tonight?" I ask recalling what she said earlier.

S

"Yea, but teasing wasn't left out of that." I giggle and let go turning around. But stopped when I got pulled into an embrace from Raelle. I giggle because now she's hugging me and biting my earlobe.

R

I'm next to her ear and say, "You're going to regret that." I bite her neck now and I feel a shiver through her body and then I let go.

S

I look at her after she put her arms down and glare. "No I'm not. You are." I then but my hands under her shirt, tracing her abs. I feel them, then I trace every single one. It feels more defined then last time. I look at her and she's smirking.

R

While she's looking at me, I grab her waist and play with the hemming of her leggings. Then play with it towards her back. Tracing mt hands down her lower back and gripping her ass. Then I let go and turn around.

S

After she turn around I flick her head. "You- you're such a tease." I tell her.

R

I just laugh and tell her, "You started this. Know what you're getting into before you start it." 

S

I look at her and she's smirking. "Whatever." I then turn around pouting and sitting on the couch. With my legs curled in and trying to be comfortable. 

~15 minutes later~

R

After I finish The mac and cheese, I put it into 2 separate bowls. I grab them and head towards Scylla, who's on the couch. I give her one bowl and a spoon. We start eating and talking while we played the tv. After that she cleans the dishes since I made the food.

S

While i'm doing the dishes a knock is on the door.

A/N: DO YOU GUYS LIKE MY SIMPLE AND SMALL CLIFFHANGERS? COMMENT ON THIS AND TELL ME. THANK YOU FOR READING AND HOPE TO SEE YOU READING ANOTHER SOO!!! <3

[3 stars for next chapter]