Explanations

"Are you sure? Are you sure you wanna go down this road?" Scylla asked, looking into Raelles eyes.

"I want you. And if that means that I have to help you carry your baggage, then so be it," Raelle looked into Scyllas' deep blues eyes. How can someone have that blue in their eyes?

Scylla just gave a slight nod on their joined foreheads. Slowly moving her lips towards Raelle, they met half way. Sharing a soft, loving, and passionate kiss. Pulling away at the same time and just starred at each other.

"Okay. Okay, Adil has all the information that he's told me. But if your gonna be in this I have to start from the beginning. We should get a beer though, it's heavy," Raelle chuckled at the last sentence, but when she looked at Scylla. All she was met with was a stern and serious look, which immediately made her freeze.

"That heavy?" Raelle questioned, her expression gave off sympathy and worry.

Scylla nodded her head and got off the bed and held out her hand for her lover to take. Walking out together, hand in hand. When they got back into the living room, Adil was on the couch with Abigail on his right, and Tally on Abigails left. They were watching 'The Haunting of the Bly Manor' on Netflix.

"Hey, I watched that!" Scylla exclaimed. "Dani and Jamie-" she was cut off from a yelp, coming from Tally.

"Don't spoil it! I just started watching it last night and I completely passed out watching the third episode," Tally explained, a water in one hand and remote in the other.

"It's not that bad," Adil turned towards the couple, her head slightly hurting from the angle, but looking them up and down, noticing their interlocked hands, and smirks. "You guys kissed and made up?" Adil teases.

Scylla flicks him off, making the man laugh. "Maybe not kiss but we did make up. Now shut it and let me get drunk early please," Scylla rolled her eyes, giving a peck to Raelle's cheek and walking back towards the fridge to get a beer.

"Why is she getting drunk early? Abigail asked, mostly towards Raelle, but Adil answered it.

"Too personal to understand."

"How?" Abigail was giving a confused face now, to both Raelle and Adil.

"Parent issues, just like you and me," Raelle rolled her eyes and flopped on the arm rest next to Abigail.

"Got it," Abigail let go of the topic immediately, knowing that her mommy issues were, extremely, complicated, and knowing with Rae, hers was too.

***

It was now eight o'clock at night, Abigail and Tally went to their hotel room, they were leaving in two days and needed to get their things packed up again. Adil was tipsy, not like Scylla, who was drunk, and Raelle was completely sober, know that her girlfriend? Friend? Who knows, but needed her.

"I should go," Adil mentioned, starting to stand up, stumbling a bit, but regaining his balance.

"Nope," Raelle took his hand, making him flop back onto the couch. "You're staying the night, we can't let you out at this time of the night, but you can sleep on the couch. I'll get you a blanket and pillow, you can leave in the morning if you'd like, but I suggest you leave when you've eaten and take advil in the morning," Raelle explained and walked towards their dorm rooms.

"Well I was going to take a ccccab, but if you insist on me staaayyying the night, on this commmmfortablllle couch, ain't nooooo way I'm leaving than," Adil slurs.

"Fuck parents!" Scylla blurts out, sound more stable than Adil is.

"Shut up! you're being too loud," Adil groaned, covering his ears with his hands.