Drama

A/N: MIND THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ERRORS!! SMUT!!! BE CAREFUL. THANK YOU AND ENJOY!! ;)

R

I hear a knock on the door, I go and open it. It's the head Professor. My eyes shoot open and it's a good 3 second before I say, "Um Professor Alder. What- what are you doing here?" Stuttering while I ask, she looks scary.

S

I hear Raelle say the name and my eyebrows are up and my ears are listening. I hear Raelle stutter and I try to hold a laugh. I turn off the water and walk towards to door. I see her face and I'm not as intimidated as Raelle is. I've handled people scarier looking then Professor Alder. I look at her, "Yea, what are you doing here?" I ask with a calm and questioning tone.

PA

"I came here to look at how everything is. I'm walking around knocking on the doors to see how everyone is doing and how they're handling the dorms." I tell them truthfully with a stern and informative voice.

R

I look at the professor, "Everything is doing good." I smile trying to be convincing before she ask anymore questions.

PA

"If I may, can I come in and check everything out?" I ask wanting to check how the living quarters are. Making sure all the rooms aren't messed with and aren't tampered with.

S

"Sure come on in. We just finished eating so we'll be just hanging in the living room." I tell Professor Alder.

PA

I walk in and tell them, "It'll just be a quick look around and some rules. Then I'll be outta your hair."

R

"Yea no you're good. Go ahead. We'll be waiting right here." I say pointing towards to couches.

PA.

After her statement, I walk around and look through the room and the bathroom and everything. I walk back out towards the living room, "Everything looks good. Thank you ladies. Now just for some rules." I mention.

S & R

We both nod and smile for her to continue.

PA

"For starters no parties, you can have people over just no parties. No drugs. No drinking. No sleepovers. No loud music past 8:00-8:30 pm. No loud music before 7:30-8:00 am. No dating your dorm buddy. That's if you're gay. You guys don't seem like it. No sleepovers with said significant others. And then you guys know the rules during school, I'm sure. And that's all of them, that's if I have forgotten any. Probably not, but thank you for your time." I say and then shake both their hands before I left.

S

Once Professor Alder left, I let out a breathe of air I didn't know I was holding in. "Raelle. You heard her. What are we going to do?" I ask with a worried look on my face. I can't lose her, maybe Alder is right. We can't do this. I have to walk away.

R

"Hey. It's gonna be okay." I look at her and see the extra worried look on her face. Making me melt at the sight of how much she likes- no loves me. God she makes my heart skip a beat. "What are you thinking?"

S

"Nothing." I tell her then looking at the floor.

R

I grab her chin with my thumb and forefinger, "Tell me. I'm here with you. Nothing is going to happen." I tell her with the most truthful thing I've ever said to someone I'm dating. This, with Scylla. It's different. I've never felt this attached, this early, and this fast.

S

I look up at her. I see the sparkle in her eyes, she's tell the truth. I look at her lips and slowly lean in.

R

Scylla kisses me, I instantly return the kiss. It gets deeper with every kiss, I want her. I cup her cheek while we both deepen the kiss. After a few more kisses we both pull back. Breathing heavily from the breathless kiss.

S

After we pull away, I put my forehead on hers. We're head to head and we make eye contact. I then tell her the truth, "I have feelings for you. And they're, not something I'm used to. I move around a lot. Which means no attachments. Because things go away. I go away. I don't know if i'm ever-"

R

I cut her off with a light and soft kiss. With both my hands cupping her cheeks. I feel her hands on my lower back, "I'm in this with. And we're going to figure it out together, okay? Whoever you are, whoever you were, I'm in. No matter what happens. No matter what anybody else thinks, I'm with you." I explain, with the most truthful and emotional words I know are true. So she can understand that I'm with her through think and thin.

S

After what she said, I shed a tear. I look into her eyes and I feel her thumb wipe away my tears. Falling slowly. I look into her eyes then down to her lips. I lean in fast, kissing her with every ounce of love and passion I have. It doesn't take long til it deepens even more.

R

While she kisses me I lead one of my hands down to her leggings. I force my hand down and cup her center outside her panties. I slowly rub through her folds. Feeling the juices coming out. Then I hear her soft moan. I then take my hand out and put it on her waist.

S

After she takes her hand out of my pants, I groan in frustration. Dropping my arms on her shoulders and linking my hands behind her neck.

Narrator

After Scylla links her hands behind Raelles shoulders, Raelle lifts her up. Scylla raps her legs around her waist and keeps her hands linked. Raelle slowly takes her to the dorm bedroom. Scylla licks Raelles bottom lip to ask for entrance. Raelle opens her mouth more to accept. Scylla enters her mouth and they fight for dominance. Soon Raelle has slowly laid Scylla onto her bed. Scylla didn't let go of Raelle. So she lets Scylla take on her weight, Raelle pulls away from the kisses and goes down Scyllas neck. Leaving small light marks. Scylla lets out a small moan and then lightly scratches down Raelles back, which Raelle squirms in and it makes Scylla giggle. Raelle then drags her hands down Scyllas abdomen to lift her shirt. Arching her back at the touch, Scylla lifts her arm for better access for Raelle to take off her shirt. Raelle is standing between Scyllas legs, looking at the girl she's falling hard for. "Get you jaw off the floor and kiss me please and thank you." Scylla says and giggles at Raelle. Which Raelle gives a small smirk, she goes down and kisses Scyllas chest, cupper her breasts and leading down to the hem of Scyllas leggings.