Life

A/N: LEAVE COMMENTS AND DON"T MIND THE GRAMMAR OR SPELLING ERRORS. IF YOU SEE ANY, PLEASE COMMENT AND I'LL FIX IT. THANK YOU <3 DON'T MIND THE SONG. I JUST LOVE CANNON GRAY.

R
It's the next morning and I feel warmer. Warmer then I usually do, I open my eyes and see a sleeping Scylla cuddled into my side. She's so beautiful and calm whenever she'd asleep. Damn, I'm getting too attached. A knock on the door hits me back into reality, I get up, making sure I don't wake her up. Sliding out from her grip, she moves around and I quickly hold my breathe. Getting out of the room and heading for the door, I open seeing my two best friends.

T
"HEYYY RAEEE!!" Tally exclaimed and hugged me. Not letting go.

A
"What's up shit bird." Abigial added.

R
"Whoa. Guys! When did you guys get here? How? What made you guys come?" I ask completely forgetting about Scylla still sleeping. "Never mind. You guys can explain after Tally lets me go and we can go sit down."

T
"Sorry Rae, I just really missed you while me and Abi are on the other side of the country." I apologize.

A
"Does it matter if we came here or not? We know you missed us. Just like how we missed you." I say trying not to be too giddy seeing my favorite shit bird.

R
I look surprised at what Abigail says and answer, "Is that happiness I hear? Or am I hearing things?"

A
"Shut up." I tell Raelle with a little of enthusiasm, not wanting to admit that she's right.

S
"Raelle? Is everything okay?" I yell to her from the door bedroom.

R
My eyes go wide and I remember, "Oh shit. I totally forgot she's here."

T
"Who?" I tell Raelle with a little tease in my voice.

A
I agree with Tally saying, "Yea. Who is that Realle?"

R
Knowing Scyllas' my dorm partner, but also, sorta my girlfriend- I just stare at them then turn around saying, "My dorm buddy. Now stay here while I explain to her," yelling while walking towards mine and Scyllas room. I open the door, looking at her. Scylla's now awake and rubbing her eyes when I wake towards her. I kiss her temple and explain to her, "Hey. Sorry, my friends from back home came to surprise me. I didn't wanna wake you, but I missed them too much that I totally forgot to keep quiet. I'm sorry."

S
"It's fine. Who's here? I hear people." I ask her knowing that there were at least two other women in the dorm apartment.

R
Answering her question, "There are people here. They friends of mine from my childhood. Would you like to meet them? You are a friend and my dorm buddy." Laughing a little and then cringing at the fact I just called her my friend, I look into her eyes and see she's also cringing at 'friends' too.

S
"Sure, I'll be out in five. I've gotta change and just brush my teeth and everything." I tell her and sitting up to go into the bathroom.

R
"Okay. I'll be outside in the living room. You can come out whenever you're ready." I say, and walk out of the room after kissing her hand. Meeting Abigail and Tally again.

T
"Who's that? Spill now Collar."

R
"As I said my dorm partner."

A
"Bullshit, from the little whispers both Tally and I could hear, it sounded like something else."

R
"The- there is something. But I can't tell you guys while she's literally in the bathroom." I tell them knowing i'm going to be interrogated once we walk out of the dorm room.