c l a r i f i c a t i o n s

❥ Based on the movie Furious 6 (Furious 6) from the Fast and furious movie saga

All rights reserved to Universal Pictures, Justin Lin (director), producers (Vin Diesel, Neal H. Moritz, Clayton Townsend) and screenwriter (Chris Morgan) of the sixth film in the franchise.

❥ It is recommended to watch the previous movies for a better understanding of the story.

WARNING! If you didn't see the sixth film in the series, you are going to find spoilers since most of the dialogue, if not all, will appear in the novel.

❥ The only character that belongs to me in its entirety is Rebbeca.

❥ Its partial and / or complete copying or adaptation without the prior consent of the author is strictly prohibited.

❥ It is important to read the notes at the end of each chapter since photographic and audiovisual material will be added there for a better setting and imagination of the story.

❥ Remember that the personality of the characters may or may not coincide with the true one, this is fiction, don't take it so literally.

❥ I apologize in advance if someone manages to feel offended by this, that is not my intention.

❥ If you also read some of my other novels you will surely find references to some of them in this one since I like to play to connect them a bit.

DISCLAIMER! The following story may contain vulgar language, scenes of violence and / or death and the odd part for +18. It is entirely the responsibility of the reader to continue reading.

❥ If you comment and vote at the end of each chapter, you will win a little place in my heart.

❥ Possible spelling mistakes, which will be corrected once the story is finished.

❥ Book #1 of the Ride or die saga.

❥ It is not a clarification but I hope you enjoy reading it.

❥ Para una versión en español de la historia visitar mi perfil.