t w o

It had been several months since I had arrived in the Canary Islands and I could not be more in love with the landscape and with my little brother Jack, who had been born a few weeks after my arrival

          It had been several months since I had arrived in the Canary Islands and I could not be more in love with the landscape and with my little brother Jack, who had been born a few weeks after my arrival. Everything was going wonderfully, mom and dad never stopped showing their love to me since I had set foot in the airport, I gladly received all the expressions of affection that I had been deprived of during these years. Uncle Dominic lived with Elena, a policewoman who had helped them when they were in Rio de Janeiro, and they seemed happy; both understood each other perfectly since both had lost what they believed was the love of their life.

          I turned to my left and smiled. I was with my parents and my little brother sitting in the front of our house enjoying the sun, I had dreamed moments like this a thousand times and finally came true.

What do you think of this? — dad said giving the baby a rattle shaped like an animal.

He likes it. — Mia, my mom, commented with a smile.

Or do you want this? — O'Conner spoke now, handing him a toy car. A Nissan Skyline like the one I used in Los Angeles, with the difference that it was blue. — I supposed it. — He said with a smile when Jack took it with his little hands. Mom and I laugh lightly. — That's my boy. Let's see how this one flies. — he said as he took and launched a paper plane that I had made a few minutes before.

          The cleverly folded piece of paper flew a few feet before crashing into the sidewalk at the entrance. Just at that moment the noise of a car was heard, which parked a little before stepping the plane.

Uncle Dom! — I exclaimed and got up quickly to go hug him while he got out of his Dodge Challenger SRT8. {*1}

How's my princess doing? — he questioned with a smile.

Very well. And Elena? — I asked as I bent down to pick up the little paper plane.

At home, she send regards. — he answered and I smiled at her. — Hi Jack. — he said crouching in front of my little brother. — Are you already promoting imported cars? — he jokingly asked my dad while he looked at the toy.

Tell him "Daddy isn't promoting anything." — Brian answered looking at the baby and I laughed. — He chose the car. — he assured looking at my uncle now.

— We know he's an O'Conner, but ... I brought you something, Jack. — he commented, handing him a toy car, like the one he was driving, and the baby grabbed it. — Yeah, he's also a Toretto.

I don't know. — my father said and we both female laughed.

He has a couple more years to decide, right? — mom interfered and I agreed.

I have to make sure he chooses the bright side, I already lost Becky. — my uncle spoke funny looking at me and I raised one of my eyebrows while smiled.