f i v e

This is insane, man. — Pearce said as he grabbed a bag of potato chips from the vending machine Hobbs had shot.

What are you talking about? — Parker questioned looking at him.

I'm looking at these images. — Rome answered as he approached the screens with the photos of Shaw's team members. — It's like hunting our evil twins. Look at this black man, he is handsome. It's obviously me. — he continued while pointing to a man with a dark complexion. Tej and I looked at each other avoiding laughing, that man loved himself. — We have a white Hobbs. — he continued saying as he walked towards the photo of a muscular man who looked like he had come out of the army. — This is Han. — he pointed to a man who had oriental features.

          I looked at the aforementioned and he was leaning on an adjoining table with his crossed arms, shaking his head.

Tej, there is an African with a cap. He is like your mini me. — he said now laughing and Tej frowned. — This young boy would be the male version of Becky. — he pointed out as he passed by the photo of the guy who had saved me at Interpol. — And... Brian! — he called my father, who turned to see him. — When was this photo taken? — he questioned as he pointed to the girl who had hit us. Dad smiled and showed him his middle finger. — I'm just kidding, buddy. You know that you are the prettiest blonde in here.— Roman said and I laughed.

          An engine noise was heard and we soon saw Hobbs's International XT {* 1} park a few meters from us.

Well, pay attention! — he yelled as he came down with Riley. — There are two things. First, this is the worst city to commit a crime, there are cameras on every corner. — he commented as we all approached him. — I have videos of the attack, try to see where it takes us. — said to Tej passing him some records. — And second, we know what Shaw stole from Interpol. They stole the database of all the places that have the part they need. — he informed.

Where are they? — asked dad.

There are two dozen in all of Europe. — Riley said.

But the list is only good for ninety two hours. — said Hobbs.

So Shaw's next move will be in the next four days. — I mumbled and the agent nodded.

— They have a deadline, and so do we. We must hurry. — snapped the muscular man.

Hobbs is right. We have to analyze this. We saw them, what do we know? — questioned my uncle.

— We know that they are engines made to order. We heard that car change gears. — Tej spoke up.

Sequential transmission. — Han contributed.