n i n e

— Tell me, what do we have? — Hobbs asked as we looked at the screens

We tracked down Shaw after he dumped you both, but he's smart and we lost the trail. He knows all the blind spots in the city. We lost it around here. — Tej informed, getting up from his chair and pointing to a place on the map on the screens. — It could be in a radius of half a mile from there. Maybe if we compare phones, rental contracts... — he commented and Riley interrupted him.

No. This is an ideal place for Shaw. There are observation points, multiple exits, subways, highways, and drains. — the agent spoke, pointing to each item.

— Fierce and brilliant. Woman, if you continue like this, I'm going to lose my job. — Hobbs said, my new friend and I shared a smile. — Well, let's go get that son of a bitch. — he ordered and both agents left.

          After last night's race, I had returned to the operations center that we had set up in one of the buildings while my uncle had raced against Letty and had win. They had both gone to a remote place to talk, when my aunt left Shaw appeared to talk to Toretto and threaten him to leave London. I'm thankful Hobbs put a tracker on my uncle's car or else he'd already be dead at the hands of Owen Shaw's sniper on the roof of a building.

           Once Shaw left the place, Hobbs called Riley; who I was talking to about Zayn and how much he caught my attention; to warn her that we should follow him with the cameras to see where his hiding place was.

— Dom commented that you won one of Shaw's boys last night. — Tej spoke when we were alone.

Yeah, I kept his car. — I replied and we both laughed. He was watching something on his computer while I got closer to Gisele and Han, I have discovered that I loved hanging out with the couple because we always laughed.

         A few hours later, Tej's phone rang and he put it on speaker, letting us know it was Hobbs.

What did you got, Parker? Tell me something good. — the DEA agent asked while the noise of an engine was heard in the background, so I assumed they were in his vehicle.

Yeah, the painting of Shaw's hideout that you sent me is very specialized. A low IR thermal layer. — the man with the mustache reported, implying that the infrared from the satellites was not picking him up, and I looked at him.

Military. — I mumbled.

Exactly. — he agreed. — We have a list of bases in Europe that use that paint type and those colors specifically. 

Alright, let's compare that to Shaw's military target list. I guarantee that is going to be one of them. — Hobbs said as Tej typed something on the computer.