f o u r

{Zayn POV Special}

{Zayn POV Special}

— Zayn, your motorcycle is ready. — the dark-skinned man reported.

Thanks, Ivory. — I replied with a slight smile and he nodded his head.

Are you all ready? — Vegh, the blonde who was second in command, asked. We all nodded and got into our vehicles.

Z! — someone called and I turned to see who was. — Take care. — Letty snapped with no expression on her face.

You too. — I answered immediately after putting on my helmet and following the others heading to Interpol.

          I really hoped this plan works and there would be no complications, Letty was like a big sister. From the first day I joined Owen Shaw's band she was the first and only one to reach out to help me. I would die if something happened to her.

          We drive through the streets of London until we came across the building we were going to rob while Shaw held the police in the previous hideout.

          After the work we had done in Moscow; Russia; where they had captured one of our own, Owen began to plan the next move, he knew that sooner or later Oakes would speak.

          The plan was going perfectly, until suddenly I heard gunshots coming from the roof where our men were standing guard.

Let's go, guys. We have company. — someone said over the intercom as the shots continued. I looked a little around the corner where I was doing surveillance and I found five cars, of which people were leaving to fight the fire.

          I was about to get on my motorcycle to escape when suddenly I see a girl move a bit away from the vehicle to try to shoot one of the boys, exposing herself to the bullets that fell from the Interpol terrace.

         I quickly ran towards her and grabbed by her waist, drawing her to me, sheltering us from the bullets behind a large red mailbox. I tried to cover her head with my arms as much as I could until the shooting stopped. She turned to see me and thanked me. Or at least that's what I think she did because I was so focused on retaining every detail of her face and I didn't listen to her.

No problem. — I answered in a whisper that I doubt she heard.

           Both looking into our eyes inspecting us. Hair almost as dark as mine, brown eyes, skin a little whiter than mine, kissable lips. I was trying to catch my breath, but his presence wasn't letting me do it.

            I heard someone approach us and when she turned to see who it was I decided it was time to go.

           I returned to my previous position and saw how she got into one of the cars with a man and then lost sight of them. I got into my vehicle and set out for the new meetinghouse.