e p i l o g u e

Hobbs had kept his word and had pardoned everyone on the team

          A few weeks ago we had returned to the country and everything was back to normal for me, I had seen my friends, greeted uncle Héctor and I had also reunited with my beloved Nissan Skyline.

Don't burn it this time, please. — Roman said to Tej, who was grilling meat.

I never burn it, friend. — he answered while my parents and my little brother Jack passed by they side.

           I smiled slightly as I listened to my father and uncle having a silly fight over whether my little brother's first car should be an American car or an imported one.

You are confusing the kid. — dad had said.

Mia, are you really going to allow this? — his brother in law had answered.

You really going to do it? Tokyo. — Roman questioned Han and I paid attention to his talk.

           The japanese was sitting on my right while Zayn was on my left, both with a beer in hand.

Yeah, it's something I gotta do. — answered one of my many new uncles.

You know we have your back, whenever you need us. — I said squeezing his hand, he smiled at me.

Hey, Mia. You better hide your baby oil. — Pearce commented laughing when he saw Hobbs and Elena arrive. — I'm just playing. — he added instantly so as not to have a therapy session with the agent.

You better hide that big ass forehead. — Hobbs countered, and we stifled a laugh. Tej literally spit the beer out of him.

I was joking but... whatever. — Rome defended himself in a whisper.

           Zayn and I got up hand in hand and walked over to the burly man.

It's official. You are all free. — he assured and I hugged him taking him by surprise.

Thanks. — I thanked and Hobbs smiled at me. I looked behind us and there was Elena.

Aunt Elena. — I greeted reaching her.

Hi gorgeous. — she responded with a hug.

You know you don't have to leave, you're part of the family too. — I reported and she smiled.

I will always be there when you need me, but there is also another family to which I belong.— she answered showing her police badge.

Will you return to Brazil? — I questioned sadly.

I don't think so. You may have me hanging around LA for a while. — she said and we both laughed.

Elena? — asked a voice.

Letty. — she greeted with a small smile. I decided it was time to leave them alone to talk.

See you soon. — I said goodbye with a short hug from the police and I put my hand on the shoulder of the brunette, who thanked me for the gesture.

So... — Zayn said when I got to his side.

What? — I questioned with a smile.

I remember that you told me you would go out with me. —he mentioned with a lopsided smile.

Yeah? I don't remember. — I replied playing dumb.

Beck's. — he warned. I moved closer to him taking her face with my hands.

Just tell me when. — I replied.

You are so beautiful. — he said looking at every detail of my face.

           He slowly got closer to me, his hands went to my waist bringing me even closer.

           I felt an electric shock as our lips collided and began to move in time.

           We break apart when we hear someone clear his throat.

Brian! Someone is having fun with your daughter! — Roman shouted and we laughed. — Come to eat, lovebirds. — he commented and we headed to the table.

First bite, prayer of thanks! — dad exclaimed, pointing at Rome, who had eaten a potato chip. — House rules,man. — the blonde said as we all sat down.

          Dad, mom and Jack, Zayn and I on one side; Tej and Han in front of us; Roman and Uncle Dom with Letty on her legs at the end of the table.

Okay, Roman, bless our table. — Toretto said and we all held hands. Zayn linked our fingers together and I smiled at him.

Father, thank you for bringing friends together. Father thank you for all the decisions we make, because they make us who we are. Let us love forever those we lost along the way. Thank you for the little angel, the new addition to our family. — Pearce spoke referring to Gisele and my little brother. — Thank you for bringing Letty home. And most of all, thanks for the fast cars. —he finished the prayer and we all started to eat.

           From now on, as strange as it sounded, everything changed and, at the same time, everything was the same again.

And it just finished. The first book in the Ride or die saga is officially finished. If you made it this far I want to thank you and tell you that you are the best. Stay tuned that when you can the second book is coming. I send you a huge kiss and be happy ♥