t h r e e

— Interpol captured one of Shaw's men in Moscow

Interpol captured one of Shaw's men in Moscow. — reported the big agent as we all looked down, where an operation of said entity was being carried out. — I had a therapy session with him and he revealed Shaw's hiding place to us. — he added and I looked at him askance.

          His brow was furrowed, his jaw set, and his sturdy arms crossed over his chest. I definitely wouldn't want to have therapy with Luke Hobbs.

          After having agreed to help him capture Owen Shaw and his gang, in exchange for the team's forgiveness, we reunite that same night on top of a building that served as a parking lot.

And why aren't we down there? — Gisele asked.

Because we weren't invited. — the man replied.

— Hobbs, they're going to send your punching bag. — informed Tej, who was listening with his computer and following the operation step by step. — He's got a microphone, he's going to see Shaw before they come in. — he said and we all turned to see how the bald man they had captured began to walk to enter the hiding place and meet his boss. A hundred policemen and patrols were waiting for him outside.

          There was the sound of a door and we knew he was already inside.

So... the police just let you go like that? — someone said. "Shaw" I thought.

— Don't worry, I didn't tell them shit. — our man answered.

I'm not worried. — said the person he was talking to. — Well... turn it on for me. — he accoted and immediately the noise of a motor was heard. — It's unbelievable. — the same voice spoke when the noise subsided. — The simplest things can cause the biggest problems. The good new is that if you replace a bad part... everything works perfectly again. — he commented, and I could swear he wasn't talking about a spare car.

Look, Shaw... — the envoy began to apologize. — Wait, Shaw! Shaw! — he yelled in despair and we were all alerted. Tej's computer started making noises and I turned to look at him.

I got confirmation from Shaw. They are going to enter. — our tech expert reported and I knew that noise meant voice confirmation from Owen Shaw. I turned my eyes to the front just in time to see how the patrols entered the small property, where the hiding place was located, and a hundred police officers were at the same time. — Wait. Wait a moment. — Tej said and we all looked at him. — Alarms went off at Interpol headquarters. — he commented with a serious face.

Damn it. — my father snapped, approaching him. — He brought us here so he could attack Interpol. He set us up. — I bit my lower lip so as not to cry out in helplessness, how was it possible that he was one step ahead of us?