Chapter 3: A New Beginning

It was finally time, Xanxus' birthday was coming up soon. I knew that the major turning point in the story was when he became frozen by our father Timoteo. That happened during the time that he was sixteen, which would be any time between next week to the end of this year. He would be frozen for eight years and break out, causing the battle of the rings to choose the rightful successor of the family in Japan.

The challenging part would be the good old Butterfly Effect, my sorry ass isn't supposed to be a part of the equation. My other brothers were dead leaving just Xanxus and Tsuna to duke it out as the rightful heirs. Everyone thought that I was a cloud attribute since I showed no signs of being a sky. Now would that really save me from being killed by my own brother? I doubted it honestly, the fucker with daddy issues was a violent one. The entire "Flames of Wrath" thing is kinda on the nose there.

Now it was time to prepare, and I knew exactly how to do it. The depths feature of my gamer powers, boom destination grind city here we come. I had to gain enough strength to not get destroyed during the fight. My plan was to shove enough supplies into my inventory to survive if anything happened and stay for as long as possible. More time means more EXP, however, the only issue I had at the moment was ammunition. Food and other common necessities were easy to obtain enough and cheap. Dying Will bullets were not so easy, I had no real way to get them since they were exclusively for Vongola use. Not to mention my handler still only trusted me with rubber bullets.

Looks like I will have to either use my practice sword which will probably not do much or pray that I get something useful from the gacha. I had a few rolls saved up anyway, might as well use them and not collect dust. The first couple of pulls were mediocre, but the next one had me giddy with joy. I managed to get a Dominator from Psycho-Pass, one of the most badass guns I've seen in a sci-fi anime. My disappointment only grew once I tried it sadly.

"User authentication, the user is not recognized. Access denied, please hand over to the proper authorities," said the female voice.

My first thoughts were to wonder if every item was going to do this, but alas I kept pulling till I ran out. The final pull seemed to be payday however, it did say there was an error on the little text box. But to my surprise, it went through and gave me exactly what I needed. A fabled sword that every female knows about, the sword of the panty dropper Sesshomaru Tenseiga itself.

Now, this sword was thought to be useless by many at first, but it had the incredible power to severely hurt anything not meant to be in the living world, resurrect the dead, and banish anything straight to the shadow rea- I mean the underworld. The only caveat was that it could not harm anything alive with its blade besides the aforementioned ability. That didn't matter too much since the first level of the depths was aptly named World of the Dead. Seems my luck paid off since the sword didn't have any negative reaction to me wielding it. The counterpart was known to be picky and only let half-demons use it or something like that.

Finally, the next part of the plan was a go, say farewell to my teachers. I knew that my time here was running toward its end but it was time well spent. Those two truly were good people, and hopefully are going to be happy till the end. Tsuyoshi was the first one I said goodbye to, it was a simple affair for the most part. He said he was proud of my training efforts and knew my version of the style would live on. He offered me a standard katana but I told him I had it covered. I already knew beforehand that he wouldn't offer me the Shigure Kintoki, that was meant for his son. He would definitely need it for his future battles, even if he was only a baseball nut for now.

Next was Fon, he seemed to already know why I had come and just told me to sit down and enjoy some tea. He could feel it in the wind apparently, man all these martial arts masters gotta be cryptic all the time. Oh well, he did do something interesting before I left. He focused his energy on his fist until his dying will flame appeared in his palm. Next, he did some complicated movements and gently sent the scarlet flame into my chest. All I was told was that it would come in handy soon, and we said goodbye.