Chapter 4: Race Change Acquired

I had finally gotten back to my world, the trip was amazingly worth, but the all the gore and blood everywhere was a little tiring. Not to mention that I lost an arm out of it too. Maybe I didn't beat Kouta hard enough, too late now to do anything about it though.

The first thing I did was take a nice long shower and clean my suit. It would be in bad taste if I was the only one dressed casually at the mansion. The plan was to stay there for the rest of my time. Some time soon Xanxus and the present members of the future Varia would storm in to start a coup. He would be pissed on finding his adoption and father's decision not to pass the leadership to him.

I think Tsuna did a good enough job with the position. He'll eventually accept the role and protect everyone in our family even if that means being a part of the criminal underworld.

The best thing to do now is train what abilities I got and maybe add some new ones. With that said, two whole weeks had managed to pass with no issue. I could see the tensions of Father and Xanxus rising with each day however. It seemed he found out about everything. Now what I'm really concerned about is if he knows about Tsuna yet. Timoteo hadn't taken his vacation yet but you never know what the old man is really thinking.

My training had gone well, I had finally taken my hyper dying will pills to gain the skill. Normally the fatigue and muscle pain is extreme but with my pain resistance it didn't do much. I kept spamming the skill on and off and got it to max without too much issue. To compliment the style and bought Vongola Primo's gloves to use in case Xanxus was winning the gun fight. I could get in close and pop him if I saw an opening. He would be the one with the advantage in this fight, I couldn't kill him due to the future changing too drastically but I don't think he would have the same problem.

I went ahead and bought Geass off the shop too, it was pretty cheap which is understandable. You couldn't pick what power you get, it could be overpowered like Lelouch's or useless like some others. The power I ended up getting was a little useless. Anyone I look directly in the eyes while mine were active could be used as another set of eyes. Meaning anyone I've marked, I could see their point of view. This would be good recon if I need to be sneaky I guess.

Another thing I got from my daily rolls was an Asauchi, which was kinda useless since I wasn't a soul reaper but it did get me getting ideas on combing it with Tenseiga. This would truly make the sword mine, a part of my soul. However the system told me that I needed a character card to be added into the recipe for it to work. I was kinda shit out of luck there, I did have cards but they didn't seem like good choices for a zanpakuto spirit. I'll have to wait for another power cap to be released by entering another world. If the next one doesn't cut it then I'll hop in one real quick before going back.

The last thing I decided to do was to spoil my Gengar a little and buy him some TMs to learn some new moves. He was still a little young so he only had a couple of moves which included lick. So I bought Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch, Psychic, and Thunder. He seemed very excited and appreciative which led to a big lick on my face.

After thinking back about everything I went to the couch in my room to sit down and enjoy a book. Of course this just meant that I would open the book and sleep while it was on my face.

However the explosion ringing not too far away told me I had different priorities to cater to. It was finally happening, the fated coup that would result in my brother's frozen prison for eight years and my father's eventually death.

I got up and started running through the mansion toward with my faithful familiar sinking into my shadow. After a minute or two I finally made it to the boss' room where the door blew open with a body going after it.

I walked in with my brother pointing his pistol at father angrily. Things seemed to be tense as both sets of guardians were staring each other down.