Chapter 10: Take the Stage

I finally woke up after that ordeal, strangely to the sound of crunching. My body was incredibly sore, most likely from using my new powers without any practice. Everything was fine though, killed bad guys, took names, and got EXP. All in a a days work, might as well check my system messages. Look at that, looks like a got a bunch of levels and some rewards. The things I got was a Tier Harribel character card, a Quincy capsule whatever that was, a title called Favored by the Goddess of War and Fortune.

Taking note of everything, I flipped my body to the side to see my Gengar sitting down near me munching happily on what appeared to be hollow masks. From the look on his face, you would of thought it was a cookie. I just absentmindedly pet him while adjusting my new stat points, I had about one hundred and fifty to allocate. Since I had ninety in a few stats, I decided to finally break into the triple digits. Man did it feel good. After that I opened this so called Quincy capsule to see what it was. Opening it it popped into nothing, slightly disappointing but the new system message stopped it. Quincy Ability Blut obtained, was what I read. This was nice since it was an offensive and defensive skill.

It was about time to go home, my zanpakuto was missing but I had a feeling I could summon it at any time. I was even back to my normal blood soaked outfit. So after signaling to Gengar, I clicked the exit button on my menu. Soon I was back home in the good old Hotel Moscow submarine. Once people realized I was standing there, I got a bunch of reactions considering my torso had a huge cut on it. The standard are you ok nonsense before they all calmed down. I waved them off saying I needed to shower, then they left for me to do my own business.

I went into what was supposed to my room, it was definitely large. About the same size of my room back at the mansion even. Bed was big, even the couch looked comfy but the pièce de résistance was the great bathroom. It had a nice bathtub and a separate rain shower in a glass enclosure. Spend an hour in either and everything annoying in the world will melt away. Even Gengar was enjoying it in his own way, that being just standing next to me while looking at the ceiling with his mouth opened to ridiculous amounts. I could see it was almost filled completely with water by now, he did start to grimace once a bit of my soap got in it. Agreed buddy, soap while smelling nice tastes like shit.

All cleaned up and ready to go, I walked out of the bathroom out of my bathroom planning on repairing my normal outfit since it was damaged. Due to that, I didn't really have clothes to wear at the moment, until I heard a voice say raise your arms. In front of me was a silver haired woman in a maid outfit.

It was Grayfia, I forgot I summoned her and Frankenstein before I left

It was Grayfia, I forgot I summoned her and Frankenstein before I left. What was she doing in my room though, I guess she took this maid thing more seriously than what I remembered.

"Uh, Grayfia you know you don't have to dress me right?" I said.

"It's a maid's duty to take care of her master," she said while pulling a shirt over my head.

"I'm naked though, that's not normal right?" I tried reasoning. I felt a little like a child again when my mother, bless her soul, dressed me when I couldn't move.