2nd Poll ver. 2

Currently writing chapter 3 at the moment, at 3k words so far. Expect to see release either today or the next day. Will be taking advice from a commenter on making a separate poll each time the main character ventures to a new world. With that said, I want to get your opinions on some things.

1st this story will be going towards Y/n making his own mafia/family/group that will be made up of different harem and normal characters. They will obviously need a HQ or base to settle in that can house them. I got a couple of options so far, feel free to suggest an alternative as always. Also side note, do you care how many people Y/n recruits?
-Las Noches/Hueco Mundo
-Staying in Ainz Ooal Gown guild with Momonga
-Kamui Dimension

2nd is how fast you guys want Y/n's power progression to be, something like Overlord Momonga where he is strong from the beginning with room to grow, or the same pace as now.

3rd is any opinions of the story so far after chapter 3 is released. I know the story is still pretty short but feedback is always appreciated. I do read every comment people post on here, sorry it took so long to post. Got out of the flow and was afraid my writing would tank if I did. If anything is added on here then the title will change. I will be going back to work typing up chapter 3.

Almost forgot, next main worlds that are going to be where Y/n spends his time will be Naruto and Overlord. I just want to see Momonga and company's reaction to another Albedo, one that's completely loyal to the protagonist. Name some potential  members for the new mafia family and maybe they'll join.